What a Massive beat down!

PatsFanNH

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

No new threads during game

smdh even Patriot fans can’t follow the rules 

This game has long ago been over! Lol

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Allen beat the Pats with his arm tonight. He didn't scramble for 60 yards on the first drive. The amazing pick by Hyde doesn’t happen if Jones has a strong arm. 

A stronger arm? It was a perfect throw.. it was just a standout play by Hyde. (Agalor was in stride and he literally jumped up to grab it before it hit Agalor hands. Was a WOW play)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

This game has long ago been over! Lol

A stronger arm? It was a perfect throw.. it was just a standout play by Hyde. (Agalor was in stride and he literally jumped up to grab it before it hit Agalor hands. Was a WOW play)

Not even close. To much air under it. Jones’ noodle arm was on full display tonight. You have no shot with that guy. Enjoy!

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Cheers.  I actually was impressed with Mac tonight - he wasn’t the problem.  Enjoy the offseason and thanks for being a class act.

He had a handful of throws that any starting QB should make, but he had more throws that someone with a weak arm makes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Cheers.  I actually was impressed with Mac tonight - he wasn’t the problem.  Enjoy the offseason and thanks for being a class act.

I felt him and Bourne were the only 2 who showed up tonight for the Pats.  Good luck next week against either KC or Cincy.. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Allen was on fire all night! I had a little hope when they were getting pressure on the first drive but then he scrambled for like 60 yards on that drive..  The night was over on the very first drive by NE when Hyde made a highlight reel interception. (I was impressed as a football fan and depressed as a Pats fan by it lol)

Bills stomped a mud hole in my Pats and well good luck the rest of the way. 

(This was meant as congratulations, I don’t want to talk about Mac Jones.. you want to tell me the Pats D is garbage I won’t argue after tonight.)

The last meaningless TD prevented it from being the worst loss in Belichick's career. Bills now have handed him his 2nd and 3rd worst losses in the last 13 months

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.