Did you ever make a post to where you were the last poster, and forgot what you said?

Draconator

The Anterior cingulate cortex , globus pallidus, thalamus, and cerebellum show higher activation during recall then during recognition which suggests that these components of the cerebello-frontal pathway play a role in recall processes that they do not in recognition . Although recall and recognition are considered separate processes, they are both most likely constitute components of distributed networks of the brain regions.

So, in summary, if you forget, you are screwed

image.png.d1aa64aa9f3dba669ee89250a1582cc2.png

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

And have to look at the post to remember what you said, and be all like, "Oh yeah. That's what I said". 

Happens to me more times than I care to admit. 

All the Vodka and Rush Concerts. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

I don’t forget WHAT I posted, I just forget THAT I posted. That way I don’t have to worry about it.  :)

Can you find your car when you come out of the grocery store? Your phone might help with that too! 

27 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Anterior cingulate cortex , globus pallidus, thalamus, and cerebellum show higher activation during recall then during recognition which suggests that these components of the cerebello-frontal pathway play a role in recall processes that they do not in recognition . Although recall and recognition are considered separate processes, they are both most likely constitute components of distributed networks of the brain regions.

So, in summary, if you forget, you are screwed

image.png.d1aa64aa9f3dba669ee89250a1582cc2.png

Are you hitting the pills again???

I once went deep into some old Usenet archives, searching for any info I could find on a particular motorcycle-related topic.  

Wasn't having much luck, but finally stumbled across a promising post. As I read through the post I started thinking to myself, wow, this is *almost* the information I need; this guy really seems to know what he's talking about!     So I scrolled back up to the top to see who the author was... and yeah.  :doh:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.