[Misleading Title] Both Bills coordinators heavily distracted tonight

FFadpecr

2 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

Both coordinators will be thinking about tomorrow's interviews as they prepare/call the game tonight.

This basically ensures a Bills loss, sadly.

So you're saying that walking into those interviews after beating the Pats on national television in the playoffs isn't the best resume enhancer they have? Especially if their respective units played great?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

I have to imagine daboll and Frazier will wanna put on a good performance tonight. Can only think that'd help their cause. I thought the same last year though and thought daboll was too conservative in the playoffs so who knows 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

Both coordinators will be thinking about tomorrow's interviews as they prepare/call the game tonight.

Not sure on that. If the D or O plays like 💩 The 1st interview question will be WTF happened last night? I think they both would want to be more dialed in then ever before personally.

• Like (+1) 1

Frazier and Daboll are both professionals who understand pre planning.

I realize there is some homework that goes into this but it’s not like they are taking the MCATs .

The interview process is a process of the team asking questions that these guys have the experience to answer. 
I have zero doubt they will be dialed in for these games…., winning is the BEST resume they can bring tomorrow.

• Agree 3

No worries.  The Bills already have the winning gameplans.  There's nothing to be distracted over.  Then on Monday, they start working on their next opponent.

8 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

Hey Steve Belichick, don't you have better things to be doing GameDay than posting on a Bills board? 

Like crushing the copious amount of Adderall pills you'll be snorting tonight? 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Not sure on that. If the D or O plays like 💩 The 1st interview question will be WTF happened last night? I think they both would want to be more dialed in then ever before personally.

Great point.  Those teams know the Bills are going to win and therefore want their coordinators.

• Like (+1) 1

A distraction for sure including team chemistry.   Just another thing to consider, whether it affects the outcome is anyone's guess.  Possibly a little.    

This is one of the most stupid things the NFL allows to happen.  

ALL COACHING INTERVIEWS SHOULD BE CONDUCTED IN THE OFF SEASON.  

• Agree 4

9 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

You're a persistent lil' bugger, ain't ya!

• Haha (+1) 1

This is why I don't think coordinators or coaches that are interviewing for new jobs, should be allowed to until the team is eliminated from the playoffs. Not necessarily after the Super Bowl but as soon as they are out, then they can interview. I can't stand how the NFL allows this

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

Rag-ahhmed Mac Jones is still your qb.