Bengals 27

Raiders 13

Rams Win Thriller on Late Hail Mary

Rams 37

Cardinals 33

Deebo Shines in Upset Win

Cowboys 23

49ers 27

Brady Sharp, Jalen Hurts Eagles (3 picks)

Tampa 41

Eagles 13

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Saw a steelers fan yesterday at lunch I told him I wanted them to beat the Chiefs. 

9 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

If Bills win...Go Steelers!

if Bills lose (not gonna happen)...it will be tough to get motivated to watch any game...

I agree with this.  And weather tomorrow is supposed to be brutal which is perfect for watching football all day. 

Edited by Bigvinny
  • Agree 1

As a wyo fan I'm hopeful for a Bills, Bengals afc championship. JA vs Logan Wilson. I'd like the steelers to knock off the chiefs but at the same time I think we have the team that can beat the chiefs. But you can just never count those guys out so it would be nerve wrecking going there. 

39 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Chiefs will win an fit won’t be close UNLESS Pittsburgh dominates the LOS which is possible

weather is super windy and brutal today in KC but is fine tomorrow. Too bad the NFL didn’t having them play today.

I think Pitt is more than capable of beating KC. That defense can get to Mahomes and they can burn the clock with that run game.  Big Ben for as washed up as he is can make clutch throws when needed and if given time won’t make many mistakes.  Call me crazy but I don’t want nothing to do with playing the Steelers, I think we match up better against KC. 

Bengal/Raider inactives:

RAIDERS

CB Amik Robertson

LB Patrick Onwuasor

DE Malcolm Koonce

G Jordan Simmons

T Jackson Barton

TE Nick Bowers

DT Kendal Vickers

BENGALS

OT Fred Johnson

WR Trenton Irwin

WR Stanley Morgan  

DT Josh Tupou

DT Tyler Shelvin

DE Wyatt Ray

CB Jalen Davis

the fact the raiders even made the playoffs after all the drama that franchise had this year, to me its quite surprising. I root with my heart so the AFC teams  for me is a tossup .. especially chiefs-pittsburgh. We have bad blood history with both teams and a storied past..... a pox on em both but if I had to pick.....blech chiefs FTW and Big Ben retires Buh Byeeee....Im bitter they drafted claypool but yeah it was never in the Bills cards to have him so keeping it moving....

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.