Do you want Daboll to leave for a HC job?

YoloinOhio

What do you hope happens with Daboll?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Daboll to leave for a HC job?

• Yes
    • No
    • It depends on the outcome of the playoff game(s)/ season

On 1/15/2022 at 7:56 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I mean. He’s improved his 4th and 14 play calls 

but why wait until December to Run the ball 🏈 

Maybe to improve our passing game and having Doyle and Bates in the lineup has improved our running game 100%

No. I don’t want either coordinator to leave. I’ve been a Bills fan long enough to recognize when we have a good thing going and I see no reason to hope/wish for new coordinators. Our offense and defense are both ranked at/near the top of the NFL. Why would anyone want new coordinators?

Josh has 15 years or so left in his career, and it's obviously impossible that Daboll will be here for another 15, which means it's going to happen sooner or later.  I'd like to keep him of course but no matter what, McDermott will have to hire a good OC eventually to replace him.

All the power to him....seriously, that is like a 25 million guaranteed deal minimum vs what make a million a year in Buffalo.  Go get that money, most likely he will be canned within 3 years and can come back.   The Bills can get along without him, I am confident in that, some want that to happen anyway.   

Although I have often thought with this years struggles, if it was with a new OC (had Daboll gotten the LA job) the guy would have been crucified....absolutely demolished in these forums.  So whoever it is will likely look forward to having fans calling for his firing from day 1.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.