1/15/22 Week 19 Wild Card PLAYOFFS Bills vs Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

The Dline and Oline are going to have a big day in what happens tonight. I feel like if we can run and stop the run, we are going to have a good look. Play super physical, tackle, don’t turn the ball over and get 26 going early and often. We absolutely need this one. This season has been a roller coaster but win today and it’s all good. We can’t go out like that in the first round. Not to this team.

• Like (+1) 1

Did you know  My neighbors probably want to kill me since I've been listening to Griselda all morning, and loud? 🤌

Did you know  I'm drinking beers?  But they're High Life pony bottles, so totally appropriate for 10am. 🍻

Did you know  Within 2 minutes of the game starting, someone in the GDT will declare the game over and call for someone's firing? 🔥

Did you know  It's also cold in Vermont?  Right now it's -5, but feels like -25.  WTF?  A good day to stay inside, cook, pre-game and wait for 8:15. 🍳

Did you know  I have a good feeling today?  It's time for this team to step up and let 'em know who the F we are - and I think Josh and company and the D feel the same way!  Game can't get here soon enough!! 🏆

Love ya TBD - LET'S GO BUFFALO!

:beer:

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

McKenzie went off last game vs Cheats. Any logical reason he shouldn't be playing and running all of those same routes in this one? 

Him and bease will have a game.  Apparently they want to double diggs and have Jackson on gabe/sanders.  I expect 3-5 receivers to dominate. 

7 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

McKenzie went off last game vs Cheats. Any logical reason he shouldn't be playing and running all of those same routes in this one? 

NE played an inordinate amount of man to man vs us in week 16. Not sure why? They typically play zone about 2/3rds of the time but played man to man 2/3rds in that game. McKenzie excels in man to man, Beasley excels in zone. Depending on what NE predominantly plays, either Beasley or McKenzie should have a good game. I can’t imagine NE plays a lot of man to man with the week 16 results and the weather. Zone makes a lot of sense in this weather for both teams - sit back and see if the qb makes mistakes 

15 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Because Belicheck is a master of taking away your best weapon.  I'm sure hes been looking at film from that game over and over to figure out what happened . Every game against them you have to have a different game plan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.