1/15/22 Week 19 Wild Card PLAYOFFS Bills vs Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Like many Bills fans - my Dad loved the Bills, so I have always been been a huge fan too...

Live in Rochester - but our son and daughter have recently moved to Buffalo and they texted yesterday they are both (along with his girlfriend and her boyfriend) going to the game! As if I needed a reason to cheer any harder right?!  Will be an afternoon of WGR 550, Prayer and then Prime Time Playoffs - Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

Moving the camera angle for a minute, how would you beat the Bills if you're Belichick? I think he has to pick his poison. My priorities would be keeping Allen contained in the pocket--no rollouts at all--and take away Diggs and Knox. Then hope the cold shuts down the long passes and you get some turnovers. On offense, take the air out of the ball, like he did in the Bills-Giants Super Bowl. That's pretty much the only way for them to win against a clearly superior team. They've really lucky to have another weather day. 

25 minutes ago, stevewin said:

please God

This tends to be my mantra before these Pats games, rather than the "let's kill these *****!" stuff.

They're in my head, I admit it. Approaching these games with optimism for me is like trying a spot a single sock inside the washer as it spins around surrounded by the Music City Miracle Underpants, Leodis McKelvin Fumble Sweater, Wide Right Tee and all the other soiled laundry we've had to change out of during our many years of Bills fandom.

That was very poetic, I think need to stop drinking so early 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• Chandler#81 changed the title to 1/15/22 Week 19 Wild Card PLAYOFFS Bills vs Patriots* Pregame Thread
3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Did you know the Bills have made the Playoffs 20 times in their last 59 years, better than a once in every 3 years ratio?? Having memories of all these years, it seems much worse than this.. Must be BBFS.. Our 32 Playoff game record stands at .500, 16-16 with the tie-breaker tonight. This is just our 2nd Playoff game against the Patriots. They were our 1st ever Playoff opponent, in 1963. 

hey man.  Save some Tweets for the rest of us!!!   
;);) 

😆 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.