1/15/22 Week 19 Wild Card PLAYOFFS Bills vs Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

So this is usually what belichick does - put his #1 corner on the #2 WR and then double the #1 WR. For whatever reason he’s been reluctant to double diggs even going back around to when diggs was in Minnesota. He doubled Theilen. Finally burnt enough I guess. 

I sent this exact probability to my brother last night when I got word Mills was out.

Glad we're expecting it to.  Diggs still going to torch them.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mattynh said:

So is the dome all set for tonight?

It's a good news / Bad news scenario:

They finished it in time for the playoffs!  But, the retractable roof is open tonight. 🤦‍♂️

Buddy, asleep at the wheel...

:beer:

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Michael Irvin is such a gutless prick.  Talks up the Cheats all show long, says that Belicheat will not lose in the first round of the playoffs, and instead of going Lone Wolf, picks the Bills.  What a d-bag.

Dude if some analyst’s opinion gets under your skin that badly then you may want to re-evaluate just how invested you are in pregame shows.  It’s not worth the aggravation.

Edited by KeLLy1278
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just be patient.  Take what they're going to give  - Hoodie is going to make us go 15 plays then in the green zone he's going no holds barred guys will be held and ugliness ensue.   

We shouldn't have to score 24 points to win.  That offense is trash and I'm expecting our D to annihilate them.  If we can't we weren't winning it anyway.  

No hero ball required.  

Kick their f***ing a**es

Win

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I sent this exact probability to my brother last night when I got word Mills was out.

Glad we're expecting it to.  Diggs still going to torch them.  

I think Pats will go heavy zone. With Mills out and how lil dirty destroyed them- how and why would they go man? I more likely guess they rush 3 and drop 8. Forcing Josh into short accurate throws. 

Edited by QLBillsFan

3 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

I think Pats will go heavy zone. With Mills out and how lil dirty destroyed them- how and why would they go man? I more likely guess they rush 3 and drop 8. Forcing Josh into short accurate throws. 

Because I think Allen destroys zones.  

1 hour ago, Juice_32 said:

Just took the whole gang into the grocery store (to kill some time and get a few more wings to fry up) here in Eastern NC. Me the wife and the 4 kids all rocking our Bills gear. 

As we’re unloading to walk in a college age kid with a Umass bumper sticker pulled in next to us and I could just feel what was going to come next. 

Sure enough he gets out and my 9 year old daughter loudly says “eww, daddy, a patriots* fan” when she saw his hoodie. The kid looked our way and smiled, then my 3 year old, who has been able to say Josh Allen since she was 18 months old, said “get outta here you cheater” and my 6 year old son yelled “get him” and ran towards him in a reasonably threatening way, for a 6 year old. I laughed, called him back and said “should be a good one”. The poor kid sprinted into the store at this point and we didn’t see him again.

God as my witness this just happened. No matter the outcome tonight…proudest day of my life.

You done raised 'em right.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.