1/15/22 Week 19 Wild Card PLAYOFFS Bills vs Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Just took the whole gang into the grocery store (to kill some time and get a few more wings to fry up) here in Eastern NC. Me the wife and the 4 kids all rocking our Bills gear. 

As we’re unloading to walk in a college age kid with a Umass bumper sticker pulled in next to us and I could just feel what was going to come next. 

Sure enough he gets out and my 9 year old daughter loudly says “eww, daddy, a patriots* fan” when she saw his hoodie. The kid looked our way and smiled, then my 3 year old, who has been able to say Josh Allen since she was 18 months old, said “get outta here you cheater” and my 6 year old son yelled “get him” and ran towards him in a reasonably threatening way, for a 6 year old. I laughed, called him back and said “should be a good one”. The poor kid sprinted into the store at this point and we didn’t see him again.

God as my witness this just happened. No matter the outcome tonight…proudest day of my life.

Your kids are rude!

But I like it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

and my 6 year old son yelled “get him” and ran towards him in a reasonably threatening way, for a 6 year old. I laughed, called him back and said “should be a good one”. The poor kid sprinted into the store at this point and we didn’t see him again.

Lol, I remember seeing your boy and it's clear he means business when comes to Bills. He sees anything Pats his face instantly goes to the "children of the corn"  look . So dude had to get outta there and wanted no part of it Haha

image.png

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’d assume it’s a priority to rotate the game balls when possible without slowing the game down. The ball boys I’d hope have some kind of heated pouches? I know they have pouches but anyone know if they manipulate the temp on the balls or not cause it’s uncontrollable and could possibly cause issues……

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.