When it's too cold for them.. it's just RIGHT for us

Buffalo716

Football is a tough game played by tough men

I'm Standing outside right now soaking in the weather 

It's Crisp, it's cold, it's magical

These are the days that you look back on and tell your grandchildren that you were there 

This game is almost 20 years in the making.. the true handing of the torch in the AFC East

The Old guard.. making way for the new

All things must come to an end.. and Bill belichick's dominance over the AFC East is coming crashing down on Saturday night in orchard Park New York

This is the football stuff of dreams

Go bills

• Like (+1) 6
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 6

24 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

These are the days that you look back on and tell your grandchildren that you were there 

This game is almost 20 years in the making.. the true handing of the torch in the AFC East

All things must come to an end.. and Bill belichick's dominance over the AFC East is coming crashing down on Saturday night in orchard Park New York

Go bills

Weather aside because that statement is more like an old cliche at this point and meaningless...  Their dominance over the AFC, not just the AFCE has come to an end.

• Eyeroll 2

37 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Go bills

15 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

image.gif.7c9ddfc2948598e071b6457af554fd35.gif

So stupid that the NFL is subjecting Bills fans to this weather, while warm weather Tampa and Dallas fans get home games during the day.

I agree with both of these posts. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Weather aside because that statement is more like an old cliche at this point and meaningless...  Their dominance over the AFC, not just the AFCE has come to an end.

I wouldnt go that far, only 1x since 2000 have they not finished with at least the same win % as the division winner. And they will get better, just don't let Mac Jones be the first rookie QB to win a playoff game since Wilson did against another rookie. 

Just now, Jeffbigalls said:

I wouldnt go that far, only 1x since 2000 have they not finished with at least the same win % as the division winner. And they will get better, just don't let Mac Jones be the first rookie QB to win a playoff game since Wilson did against another rookie. 

I was more thinking in the line of going to superbowl after superbowl. The Brady decades were pure dominance.  There is pretty much zero chance that happens again.

36 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

image.gif.7c9ddfc2948598e071b6457af554fd35.gif

So stupid that the NFL is subjecting Bills fans to this weather, while warm weather Tampa and Dallas fans get home games during the day.

So if it happened to be 35 degrees and partly cloudy at kickoff, you’d be ok with it? At what degree do you draw the line and call it “unacceptable”?

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if it happened to be 35 degrees and partly cloudy at kickoff, you’d be ok with it? At what degree do you draw the line and call it “unacceptable”?

I hope the camera pans to me with my shirt off 

I will rub my nipples on live television

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Why are they getting better?  They don’t have a ton of cap space and have a lot of starters on defense that are UFA. BB is also not the best drafter. I could pretty easily see a regression next year cause the offense gets a little better but the defense gets a lot worse. That Jonnu contract is gonna hurt. 

• Like (+1) 1

the infamous cold weather AFC Championship against the raiders was another record cold day...someone took a sheet and printed in

black paint "Just Freeze Baby"..that was classic..,,a pic of that made Sports illustrated if I recall correctly....

Bruce smith wore his jersey and thats it, no shirt underneath @WARRIORMENTALITY

I expect the team to embrace the weather and just play. The anti freeze will be flowing in the parking lots that is for sure!  *glugglugglug* 

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Jeffbigalls said:

wat

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Go bills

The Bills should win, no changing of the guard that was last year when BB had Newton at QB. As for the cold?? If anything the Pats style is built more for the cold than the Bills. The Bills O is based on passing and the balls a rock in this kind of cold.  

mind you as I have said it’s a long long shot for a Pats win, I dare say it take the bills beating themselves for them to win.. 

4 minutes ago, LittleSammy said:

The Pegulas and our WNY Governor don't want to build a dome. Any chance they will be sitting outside in the elements with the rest of us to get the real experience of January playoff football in Buffalo? I doubt it.

yep, Hochul will be up in Section 307 right near the flags.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.