SI NFL playoff predictions

FilthyBeast

Sorry if already posted, more than half pick Bills to get to SB and one has them winning it:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/14/mmqb-staff-super-bowl-56-predictions

Bills 30, Rams 27
MVP: Josh Allen

Even more than in most years, this feels like an anything-can-happen tournament. The only teams I really cannot imagine making the conference championship games are the Eagles and Steelers. But I keep thinking about how narratives around several teams do not line up with reality. So many people want to see the boom-or-bust Rams go bust that it’s easy to forget they went 12–5 and won the toughest division in the league. If you just listened to the analysis about the Bills, would you guess they had the best point differential and allowed the fewest points of any team in the NFL? I feel much better about the Bills’ path than the Rams’, but those are my Super Bowl teams.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Greg Bishop is high!

3 of them have the Bills in the big dance

I'm honestly surprised that was the only guy that picked the Pats to win against the Bills, let alone make it to the AFC Championship.

Also shocked none of these guys have Brady and Bucs in the SB or winning it.

Edited by FilthyBeast
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm honestly surprised that was the only guy that picked the Pats to win against the Bills, let alone make it to the AFC Championship.

Because Tampa has had problems 

The JETS nearly beat them 

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Because Tampa has had problems 

The JETS nearly beat them 

True but they also played us close for 3 quarters as well and on the road.

I'm still not betting against Brady though despite the Bucs current injury issues. GB has the best shot in the NFCCG again if they make it that far.

43 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sorry if already posted, more than half pick Bills to get to SB and one has them winning it:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/14/mmqb-staff-super-bowl-56-predictions

That we are in the Super Bowl conversation is beautiful.  Need a big game from Josh tomorrow nite to get his confidence up.  Then we will be ready to take it to KC and likely Tennessee!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I picked the Bills and Rams to go to the Superbowl in the off-season. If I had to choose now I would probably choose Packers over the Rams, but hey, I'll stick with my first choice out of principle.

Stafford struggled down the stretch more than I thought he would. He needs to shake off his Detroit demons.

I see Dallas was one guy's NFL pick, though not with the Bills.  A Buffalo / Dallas Super Bowl would be ridiculous - I'm not sure if I could sleep from the AFC Championship Game to the SB! 🤣

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Their WR core has been decimated

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.