How are you going to get through the day tomorrow waiting for the game?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Besides those who are tailgating. Should be extra excruciating wait. 😩At least the bengals play in the afternoon. 

I would say, but thanks to @Beerball@BringBackFergy and @CountryCletus, my lips are sealed.

But I will say that I'll have plenty to pass the time!

GO BEELS!

I'm glad we're playing tomorrow. Monday would have been excruciating.

I'll spend a fair amount of time on here.  Will definitely watch the 1st game.  Food & drink planning and execution prior to the game.  Texting friends & family.

This is all good stuff.  I will never take it for granted after the years between Kelly & Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You know, I will say this: up until last year it had been so long since the Bills went beyond the first round of the playoffs, much less to the playoffs at all, that I really need to start telling my wife to stop planning things too far ahead for weekends in January. Would have been tragic if the Bills were playing on Sunday or Monday this weekend.

Now I'll hopefully also have to figure out how to get her to stop planning things for weekends in February as well...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I’m not even sure how I’m going to deal. I’m off on a skiing trip in Austria… which means 6 hours difference. It’s the most amount of time difference I’ve ever had. It also means waking up at 2am to watch the game 🤢🤢

...and first chair up the mountain's gonna be a challenge.

When the Giants beat the Pats to wreck their perfect season I was at Steamboat with friends...including a Giants fan. The next morning he was in no condition to ski and stayed at the condo even though it was a big-time powder day. It was nearly a barf-o-rama for the rest of us on the first gondola up when it stopped midway and was swinging back and forth. Good times!

• Haha (+1) 2

Had a pool and patio built over the fall. Last weekend was the first weekend we could use the spa. My 65" TV I'm having hung outside arrives tomorrow. I will spend the day preparing my patio/pool for its first event ... BUFFALO BILLS PLAYOFFS!

Spa/beer/football!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.