Kyle Brandt Hype video to top gun...update...in stadium and fired up!

Hebert19

I live under a rock, turning my TV on only for games and Netflix. Radio only for music. This year I watched more YouTube and ran into his takes with Tasker and Chris Brown. Then I saw Angry runs  etc. He's one of the few people I will spend time watching. I never understood his connection to Buffalo but he seems to have one? I see some negative posts. Has our brand gotten so strong that we get to pick who talks about us now and not just be happy we get some national pub? 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

***** Kyle Brant.  GMFB are Fair Weather Fans

Dude.  Embrace someone who is willing to talk bills in media. We B word when it doesn't happen...then this *****. 

He's on twobillslive every week for like 3 years.  

45 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

He’s a Bears fan though. And his fair weather pro Bills schtick is annoying. Dude can go away.

He's a guy that supports the Bills I'm media.   He recognizes mafia hates that we are always ignored and brings it to light.  Who ***** cares who he cheers for just enjoy Debbie downer. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

oh So you can’t be a fan of more than one team?

Case in point. A Bears fan who now acknowledges the BILLS are GOOD. 

Also they have to talk to every team 

Would you rather 2 or 3 total morons YELLING at each other?

it is for entertainment of NFL fans 

confused monty python GIF

Well said Shady.  I make no apologies I’m a,so a Bucs fan as I’ve lived down here now longer than growing up in Buffalo.  It doesn’t mean every four years, the Bills always comes first.  So what’s wrong with liking an AFC and an NFC team.

It is odd to this day me rooting for Brady, but I’ve learned to like him down here.  He seems more himself down here.  So if Kyle is a Bears fan too, good for him.

• Thank you (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

These same fans that don’t like Kyle will bttch and moan when the Bills get no media love. Damned if you do..,,

I don't B word and moan about media love or lack thereof. I don't get the fans who do. I have said about the Bills fanbase before now that it doesn't have a chip on its shoulder it has the whole darn bag of potatoes. 

But that has nothing to do with my feelings on Brandt. It isn't about whether he likes Buffalo or not. It is whether he is funny or not. And he never makes me laugh. I just find all his skits lame. 

9 hours ago, KzooMike said:

I live under a rock, turning my TV on only for games and Netflix. Radio only for music. This year I watched more YouTube and ran into his takes with Tasker and Chris Brown. Then I saw Angry runs  etc. He's one of the few people I will spend time watching. I never understood his connection to Buffalo but he seems to have one? I see some negative posts. Has our brand gotten so strong that we get to pick who talks about us now and not just be happy we get some national pub? 

Angry Runs is the best NFL segment since Chris Berman and Primetime IMO.  I find Kyle super entertaining, and I love that NFL players cherish winning the scepter.  Ron Jones wore his two year old Angry Runs tshirt into the stadium Sunday.   I think Kyle is from Chicago and a Bears fan.  But he has really taking a liking to Bills Mafia and our Bills. He is making the trip this weekend for his first Bills game and to hang with Bills Mafia.  Pinto Kenny already extended an invitation to Kyle.  Of course he did.  Kyle is a partier I think, and would be a blast to have a beer with,  That should cement his love for the Bills and the city of good of neighbors.  We lucked out having Kyle as a Bills hype man.  Its very refreshing. And  Peter Schraeger is Bills fan. Marcus Spears has respect for Bills.  And Kay loves Josh and Diggs.  Good for Beane and McDermott-they really pulled it off!  They have changed Bills culture.  The Bills have swag.  After the Indy embarrassment, there was talk that these Bills were soft.  That awoke a lion.  That was a big dis to Bills-Buffalo now commands respect. I don't think any team wants to play Bills these playoffs

Edited by Pete
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well said Shady.  I make no apologies I’m a,so a Bucs fan as I’ve lived down here now longer than growing up in Buffalo.  It doesn’t mean every four years, the Bills always comes first.  So what’s wrong with liking an AFC and an NFC team.

It is odd to this day me rooting for Brady, but I’ve learned to like him down here.  He seems more himself down here.  So if Kyle is a Bears fan too, good for him.

would that be a total douche or a partial douche 

😆 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Peter Schraeger was always a Josh fan.  This was a great segment after Josh and Bills beat Vikes

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/nfl-100-greatest-characters-no-87-marv-levy

lol. No I “watch” the show every morning whilst working from home    

Pete really isn’t 

(now I’ll read the link)

who wasn’t impressed by The Leap and the Superman TD dive?

(only an idiot)

42 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

would that be a total douche or a partial douche 

😆

lol. No I “watch” the show every morning whilst working from home    

Pete really isn’t 

(now I’ll read the link)

who wasn’t impressed by The Leap and the Superman TD dive?

(only an idiot)

I couldn’t link it directly - but it was an awesome segment.  They were talking about how Buffalo was 0-2, vontae Davis retired at halftime, they had a young josh Allen, on the road, 17 point underdog , Super Bowl contending Vikings- and Josh took care of business.  Peter, Kay, everyone was super pumped for Josh!  And they loved seeing Josh make fools of haters 

Edited by Pete

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.