Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Patriots at Bills (Round Three)

BillsFan619

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Offense - Diggs and Knox.

Defense - Dr. Poyer and Mr. Hyde.  Can you say safety blitz

The best part is Allen is going to go off and get up by three TD’s, so they can’t run, and  have to play from behind.  This is going to be one of the most playoff games we’ve been in for a long time.

Hey MGK! Good to hear from you.

Man, it’d be great to go up quickly and by a lot. Essentially, the game would be over. No way Mac Jones could bring them from behind with his arm and our defense.

10 hours ago, Nitro said:

Hyde and Poyer,   Shut down the TE and RB options for Jones.   Occasional blitz and run support.  These two will have a great day disrupting the NE offense.

I would say look for one of them to have a big INT in this game.

My pick is Singletary.  I think he will surprise with some solid running tonight at the right times.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFan619 said:

The sleeveless wonder. 😜🤣

Im on the lookout for those pics to show up on twitter and gets posted here..I'm sure there will be ample opportunity when the game coverage begins...tickticktickticktick 🙂

Not to go off topic of the day BUT I have been screaming for the bills to have a 2 TE stud backfield. Its a wish list for 2022. Stud and su hermano el STUDO  a twin set of studly TE's for muppy to dream on

lol

m

9 minutes ago, muppy said:

Im on the lookout for those pics to show up on twitter and gets posted here..I'm sure there will be ample opportunity when the game coverage begins...tickticktickticktick 🙂

Not to go off topic of the day BUT I have been screaming for the bills to have a 2 TE stud backfield. Its a wish list for 2022. Stud and su hermano el STUDO  a twin set of studly TE's for muppy to dream on

lol

m

He should have a chance at a really big game tonight. I’ve heard that they might double Diggs and JC Jackson may cover our #2 WR.

So, go Knox! Go sleeveless wonder!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan619 said:

He should have a chance at a really big game tonight. I’ve heard that they might double Diggs and JC Jackson may cover our #2 WR.

So, go Knox! Go sleeveless wonder!

it makes sense. I read that too. I dont want to speculate too much and just take the game plan as it comes..it may be the #17 show today all on his own. ya know? what a Great time to be alive an a bills fan!~!~!~!!!!!

m

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.