Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Patriots at Bills (Round Three)

BillsFan619

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Hey MGK! Good to hear from you.

Man, it’d be great to go up quickly and by a lot. Essentially, the game would be over. No way Mac Jones could bring them from behind with his arm and our defense.

Thanks 619.  I miss you guys.  Been really busy with a new position.  In neurosurgery now, so the whole brain surgery thing is complicated.  I do miss you guys.  Not on as much as I’m up at 4 am and going until the evening.  Helping lots of epilepsy pts.  though so totally worth it.

How fun is it right now being up by 14 and driving.

I really do miss you guys as I’m not going to be on here as much as the last job.

45 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Thanks 619.  I miss you guys.  Been really busy with a new position.  In neurosurgery now, so the whole brain surgery thing is complicated.  I do miss you guys.  Not on as much as I’m up at 4 am and going until the evening.  Helping lots of epilepsy pts.  though so totally worth it.

How fun is it right now being up by 14 and driving.

I really do miss you guys as I’m not going to be on here as much as the last job.

Man, bro, that’s some awesome work that you’re doing.

hopefully you’ll be able to get on every once in a while. You always have a place in this thread and forum!

Go Bills, 27-3 at half!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/14/2022 at 2:49 AM, 78thealltimegreat said:

Offensively if you play the percentages they will bracket Diggs meaning throws will be available in the in middle with the safety occupied…they will try to keep Josh from running so a LB will spy him…meaning Dawson Knox this is your time to shine 

Defensively I think McDermott sells out to stop the run with Jones noodle arm Im looking at you Dane Jackson for a pick 6 

On 1/14/2022 at 8:43 AM, muppy said:

ahem.....giphy.gif 

CLEARLY its my Boy Dawson Knox ........TCK!~!~!!! **fans myself**** lol lil cutiepie! DO YOUR JOB make muppy and bills mafia fanbase Proud!!!~!!!!

19 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Offense - Diggs and Knox.

Defense - Dr. Poyer and Mr. Hyde.  Can you say safety blitz

The best part is Allen is going to go off and get up by three TD’s, so they can’t run, and  have to play from behind.  This is going to be one of the most playoff games we’ve been in for a long time.

Congratulations you guys for picking Dawson Knox (The sleeveless wonder).

Five catches, 89 yards and two touchdowns. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.