Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Patriots at Bills (Round Three)

BillsFan619

I've heard recently that Diggs wasn't targeted as much this year to keep him healthy for the playoffs. If true, very wise with what happened to our WRs last year with most of them hurt and hobbled in the playoffs.

This is Diggs show on Saturday night. He has done very well against the Pats and JC Jackson since he's gotten here. He has shown why he's the beast of the east, along with Buffalo's whole team. It's Diggs with the impact as he dominates once again.

The Bills start their run to the Super Bowl with a victory over the Patriots. Who ya got, Bills Mafia?

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offensively if you play the percentages they will bracket Diggs meaning throws will be available in the in middle with the safety occupied…they will try to keep Josh from running so a LB will spy him…meaning Dawson Knox this is your time to shine 

Defensively I think McDermott sells out to stop the run with Jones noodle arm Im looking at you Dane Jackson for a pick 6 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Imma go with Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis.  No way he drops 10 balls this week, and he will be Josh's big yardage target.

Davis had 3 drops,not 10. Yes, 14 targets and only 3 receptions.  Just because he didn't make a "catch" doesn't mean it was a "drop".

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ed Oliver is beasting and I can’t wait to see him blow plays up. 

it will be interesting to see what Sanders brings coming back from injury and with tons of career playoff experience.  

That said, I think biggest impact player not named JA will be Poyer.  I expect him to help out a ton against the run early in the game, and when the Pats start throwing to catch up, I expect him to make a splash play or two whether a safety blitz sack, or a pick of Mac Jones.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.