Two Bills Drive Pats at Bills 01/15 Roll Call

BillsPride12

141, row 11.  As a teen Bills fan growing up in the Adirondacks during the early 90s I always dreamed of this day.  It only took this last 11 years living in Rochester before it finally happened, lol.  Bucket List!  Go Bills!

Flying solo for this one.  No tailgate, but bars before.

Edited by Bills fan since 87
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TN-Bills said:

Sec 139. A KC fan told me at work today to bring a piece of cardboard to stand on. It acts as insulation from the concrete floor.  Never heard of that but it makes sense.

I was looking this up today as I had heard the same thing.  I had on 2 pairs of socks and boots for the Jets game and my feet were still frozen.  I'm going to try this (and a sleeping bag).  LOL

Wouldn't miss it.

Tailgate is going to be pretty legendary from the sounds of it. We have a fire pit, two propane heaters and a projection screen for the early game. Warm and cozy tailgate and will have imbibed enough that I wont feel the cold in the game. 

Let's GO!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Wouldn't miss it.

Tailgate is going to be pretty legendary from the sounds of it. We have a fire pit, two propane heaters and a projection screen for the early game. Warm and cozy tailgate and will have imbibed enough that I wont feel the cold in the game. 

Let's GO!

We are bringing a fire pit and heaters as well, currently working on getting a TV for the early game.  Agree that this will go down as a legendary tailgate!

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

We are bringing a fire pit and heaters as well, currently working on getting a TV for the early game.  Agree that this will go down as a legendary tailgate!

Thanks good idea. We're bringing a box trailer, propane heater, fire wood, generator, and electric heaters. This will be an epic tailgate

• Like (+1) 1

First year with season tickets, didn’t quite understand the process for reserving the playoffs so unfortunately  my seats sold.

I said f*** it and bought 114 row 3, as a drought era fan I wouldn’t miss my first full capacity home playoff game for anything and now i just happen to be 3 seats from the field for it too. Worth the investment — unless we lose and I have to do the walk of shame with that price tag over my head lol

Edited by elijah
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.