Bills defense needs a nickname

Kellyhero68

Nicknames don't work like this.

You don't sit around, think, and manufacture a nickname.

It has to spring up organically without thought in a natural way.

I haven't really heard anything pop up this season, which is probably why they don't have a nickname.

• Like (+1) 1

Why name the defense when the national media or Buff News will surely name it the "The blue collar, lunch pail, small town, hard working, cold weather, beer drinkin', pouring steel at the plant, work boot, leather glove, hard hat, bologna sandwich, blah, blah, blah, cliché defense".  

Just now, SMAKCruiser said:

I am because I am not wasting time nicknaming a defense that's not legendary or historically significant in anyway.   

Lol...says the guy still "wasting time" in the same thread telling people he is not wasting time posting nicknames in said thread.

PS:  They are first 1st in almost every category that matters.  Im not into nicknames either, but its getting old watching people complain about a defense that has mostly been great all year, even after losing its best players for the season a while ago.  its like you people are upset they aren't the greatest defense in history, like thats the bar you set.  

9 hours ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Oliver's Army

Not if Elvis had his say.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/elvis-costello-olivers-army-radio-b1990468.html

I just read this story last night.  (He now wants radio stations to stop playing the song, because he uses the "N-word" even though it was in a different context.)

Great song though!

Edited by Bad Things

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.