I hate that this game is going to the wire....

Adamb412

3 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

The bills aren't romping the Patriots. You guys all of a sudden smarter than the bookies?

JUST FYI - Pats we’re favored by 1 last game. Bills ending up wining by 12.

Bookie schmookie.

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 3

Look at it this way.  We all agree that the first game was an act of God fluke that should be thrown out the window when comparing these teams.  Then consider that in what amounted to an absolute must win game for both teams, we were able to go into their building, outgain them by over 100 yards and won by 12 points.  Then also consider that in the last game of 2020, we absolutely kicked the crap out of the great Belichick in his stadium.  So in the last two real football games against these guys, we've outscored them 71-30.  

I know it's "scary" since it's the Pats and these are all sudden death games, but in actuality, we should be able to kick the shiz out of these fools on Saturday night.

• Agree 1

Bills have the better defense, superior QB, better passing offense, better run offense, home game, vs a weak armed warm weather QB making his first playoff start... bills have literally every possible advantage except for the coach.  They better win. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Bills have the better defense, superior QB, better passing offense, better run offense, home game, vs a weak armed warm weather QB making his first playoff start... bills have literally every possible advantage except for the coach.  They better win. 

They have a

Better  run game 

better run defense 

better OL 

they can control the line of scrimmage. A thing that Bill loves !!! Go Bills 

57 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

Every sports betting person picking buffalo to win big. I don't see it. This is a division game in the playoffs. I hate to say it but I think this game comes down to Tyler bass at the end.... Which isn't good for my heart

As long as it doesn't come down to Matt Haack.