Josh reveals he suffers from poor circulation

UConn James

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Wonder if he has a form of Reynaulds...

we have this in our family.  if it drops below 30, the tips of my dad's fingers turn white and purple.  i'm finally noticing the early stages of it, which is fun.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

we have this in our family.  if it drops below 30, the tips of my dad's fingers turn white and purple.  i'm finally noticing the early stages of it, which is fun.

Yeah my wife has it too...not fun. Some experience success with acupuncture for it, but she won't try it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

It is a bit ironic that we have so much invested in a QB, who will be handicapped in maybe a third of our games by very cold weather playing at home.  Could the money have been better spent on building a good passing game with a down-your-throat running game?  Air-Allen would play better in San Diego.

Gotta maintain that "Buffalo experience."

22 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah my wife has it too...not fun. Some experience success with acupuncture for it, but she won't try it.

i didn't realize acupuncture could be a therapy.  it doesn't seem to be too limiting at this point.  for me, the tips of my fingers get numb very quickly.

2 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Anecdotal, but everybody I know my height or taller has the same issue.  I'm 6'3 for reference.  One of the many blessings like hitting your head on everything and not being able to find pants.

I am 6'3 and I have no circulation issues, but I do bump my head on everything. This world was made for 5'9.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

It is a bit ironic that we have so much invested in a QB, who will be handicapped in maybe a third of our games by very cold weather playing at home.  Could the money have been better spent on building a good passing game with a down-your-throat running game?  Air-Allen would play better in San Diego.

You realize Allen is both the running game and the passing game right? If you want to see what the Bills would be like under Brandon Beane without Josh Allen watch the Carolina Panthers cause that’s basically what you’d have if your ok with that level of success good for you

Is anyone going to actually discuss this or are we just going to have 10 pages of penis jokes?

I wonder if there is truly something to this. He mentioned his feet get very cold and it’s a struggle to keep them warm.

Footwork is a huge part of being a QB. Could help explain some of the cold weather poor games.

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Is anyone going to actually discuss this or are we just going to have 10 pages of penis jokes?

I wonder if there is truly something to this. He mentioned his feet get very cold and it’s a struggle to keep them warm.

Footwork is a huge part of being a QB. Could help explain some of the cold weather poor games.

Thanks for taking this seriously. I'm in full agreement. This discussion is a long time cuming. In fact, our team is gonna get the shaft without a dome.

I'd give anyone a stiff kick in the ass if they criticize Josh for being honest. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.