Lack of a Gatorade Dump on McDermott on winning the AFC East in front of the home croud

ganesh

I am curious why the Bills players did not do the traditional dumping of the Gatorade Ice on the coach after the Bills clinched the AFC East in front of their home fans,  That would have been a great appreciation of what Coach meant to the players and the fans. 

Was it because it was too cold and windy?  or has this sort of thing now in the past?   Curious what others thought!

• Agree 1

Because it's not the end goal! 4 more wins and McD be covered. Probley ketchup ans mustard as well. Lol jk the cold could very well be the reason. Did they do it when we clinched last year? I don't remember but I do believe it has to do with been there already, and they won't intell they reach their next goal. So maybe after and afc chip?

Edited by Wyobills89
Grammer

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

I am curious why the Bills players did not do the traditional dumping of the Gatorade Ice on the coach after the Bills clinched the AFC East in front of their home fans,  That would have been a great appreciation of what Coach meant to the players and the fans. 

Was it because it was too cold and windy?  or has this sort of thing now in the past?   Curious what others thought!

because its stupid?

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think we should do it every quarter we are up.  

Every time I scored a touchdown I snuck up behind coach and hit him with the Gatorade bath

I felt like if he could run up behind me in practice and try to punch me to knock the ball out to keep me honest I could give it back to him

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.