Judge Canned

Purplebulldog

21 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Has any Belichek assistant gone on to be a successful HC? Seems like all of his former assistance get canned as HCs.

No because Tom Brady is playing in Tampa Bay.

I was going to say Mike Vrabel but he never coached with the Cheatriots.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, qwksilver said:

No because Tom Brady is playing in Tampa Bay.

I was going to say Mike Vrabel but he never coached with the Cheatriots.

Bill O’Brien seemed like a good coach but a bad gm…not sure if he’d ever agree to give up front office control though. 

side note…I love when Eric mangini beat the pats because he knew exactly how they were cheating and used it against them lol pretty fun evidence for the people that said spygate wasn’t a big deal cuz that guy was a pretty bad coach otherwise 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Much deserved. 

Now THIS may be a bit of and opportunity for Daboll. They have some weapons on offense. If healthy Kadarius Toney could be special. Daboll is used to having a garbage line. And not really insanely far from home. 

Plus they may see enough in common between Allen from years 1 and 2 and Danny Dimes to think Daboll can make him better. I don't think so, but it's they Giants. They...aren't smart.

I don’t look many places on that Giants team and see much of anything that is special. Same JAGs you would find on any other team with a HC opening. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I don’t look many places on that Giants team and see much of anything that is special. Same JAGs you would find on any other team with a HC opening. 

I get stuck watching a lot of giants games living an hour north of nyc lol they’ve got some weapons on offense that they can’t get the ball to because they have an offensive line that was even worse than ours back when we couldn’t block anybody.  Defense is pretty solid though when they’re not stuck on the field for 75% of the game because Mike Glennon is the worst qb of all time. 

offensively they’re capable of being pretty far ahead of where we were the year josh started…still can’t believe we threw him in there with Robert foster at wr1 and it actually ended up working out for him.  Honestly josh Allen’s crowning achievement so far for me is going .500ish as a starter his rookie year with that awful roster 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.