Anyone know if Bills are practicing Outside?

DrDawkinstein

13 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

The GOAT is Brady, for the record

The second part is absolutely correct. Practicing in 35 degrees isnt prepping them for 0 lol 

The GOAT Qb is Brady……. There are several GOATS and Belichick will be regarded by MANY as the GOAT coach.  Not only did he dominate us for 2 decades, he beat us in the Super Bowl with the Gmen.  Without him on that Giants coaching staff, we have ourselves a ring.  

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

The GOAT Qb is Brady……. There are several GOATS and Belichick will be regarded by MANY as the GOAT coach.  Not only did he dominate us for 2 decades, he beat us in the Super Bowl with the Gmen.  Without him on that Giants coaching staff, we have ourselves a ring.  

I know, and I'm simply offering my opinion that he is only the "GOAT HC" because he had the actual GOAT in Brady. Belicheck is a good coach/d-coordinator, but I dont care that his team is outside practicing in 40 degrees to prepare whaaattsooooever. Cool for him and them. 

As far as the giants superbowl win, yea that was a good basic gameplan that literally any over matched coach tries. Run the ball, play ball control lol. And maybe I am misremembering but I dont think Billy Boy was out there kicking the field goal for us that game, so no, he isn't the reason we don't have a ring. 

Good discussion though. Im over it now. Don't care what he thinks about practicing outside, it wont be the difference in Saturday nights game. For all we know Sean turned the AC on in the field house (is there AC? lol) overnight and has that place at -4 degrees for practice today. 

12 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I know, and I'm simply offering my opinion that he is only the "GOAT HC" because he had the actual GOAT in Brady. Belicheck is a good coach/d-coordinator, but I dont care that his team is outside practicing in 40 degrees to prepare whaaattsooooever. Cool for him and them. 

As far as the giants superbowl win, yea that was a good basic gameplan that literally any over matched coach tries. Run the ball, play ball control lol. And maybe I am misremembering but I dont think Billy Boy was out there kicking the field goal for us that game, so no, he isn't the reason we don't have a ring. 

Good discussion though. Im over it now. Don't care what he thinks about practicing outside, it wont be the difference in Saturday nights game. For all we know Sean turned the AC on in the field house (is there AC? lol) overnight and has that place at -4 degrees for practice today. 

To each their own.  He called the defense that held our high powered offense to 19 points and forced us to punt 6 times.  A ball control offense can’t force punts.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

Belichick always make his team practice in ***** condition

Sure because he provides the ***** himself.

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Meanwhile the GOAT coach disagrees 💯 

but what does he know. 

He knows how to cheat better than anyone else which some of his worshipers fail to acknowledge.

2 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

The GOAT is Brady, for the record

I  do not think he has surpassed his Sith Master in cheat to be the GOAT.

wayYE_3onP0NIXARAwqYpL7SuzISgdXnGXOLq37V

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, Fan in Chicago said:

But the receivers and RBs also need to be prepared to handle a ball that is harder than normal with hands much colder than normal. 

The cold will impact everyone who touches it, make no mistake.

Troy Aikman went into detail about how you have to hold the football differently when it's THAT cold out...it will impact every throw Josh makes.

But it impacts everyone on both teams.

I think we'll see things like fumbles, dropped easy catches, and dropped interceptions.

• Agree 1

Listening to ex players (foxworth, spears, carr, Harry Douglas, James Jones and aj Klein). talking about playing in Buffalo when it’s cold.  Not one person said “it’s not too bad”.  Literally everyone had nothing but miserable things to say about throwing passes, catching passes, getting hit, making cuts on the turf etc.  not one undersold the effect is has. Every single one has gone all out to let you know that it’s BAD. 

Hopefully our players have a higher pain threshold 

43 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Listening to ex players (foxworth, spears, carr, Harry Douglas, James Jones and aj Klein). talking about playing in Buffalo when it’s cold.  Not one person said “it’s not too bad”.  Literally everyone had nothing but miserable things to say about throwing passes, catching passes, getting hit, making cuts on the turf etc.  not one undersold the effect is has. Every single one has gone all out to let you know that it’s BAD. 

AJ Klein (#54) is ex? I just saw him on field last game.  He tipped the ball to another player who tipped it again for the interception.

49 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The cold will impact everyone who touches it, make no mistake.

Troy Aikman went into detail about how you have to hold the football differently when it's THAT cold out...it will impact every throw Josh makes.

But it impacts everyone on both teams.

I think we'll see things like fumbles, dropped easy catches, and dropped interceptions.

watch the Packers Vikings game from a couple of weeks ago....Packers ran , threw and kicked ok. It will have some effect but not like most are saying

49 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Right but you're watching all this on sports media where the objective is to build up how difficult or how a big a factor it is. Nobody is there to say "Yeah it sucks but we were fine."

• Like (+1) 1

They better all week!!! Since they don't have a dome, they better get used to the cold! Saturday it's supposed to be really really cold. Josh said he can't handle the cold.. He also said it's really mind over physical.. So he better be mentally ready for the cold!!! :) You can do it Josh! You can do it!!!! :)

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Right but you're watching all this on sports media where the objective is to build up how difficult or how a big a factor it is. Nobody is there to say "Yeah it sucks but we were fine."

No one says that because it sucks.  Of course “they were fine”…..but it often affected their play and the brand of football being played.  It’s not made up.  It sucks. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, Buffalo716 said:

And he's almost outplayed every single quarterback he's gone up against in adverse weather games

I'm more worried about the WR/TE/RBs dropping passes than Josh's ability to handle it.  

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'd like to know how they freeze the football.  I'm just envisioning a freezer with a ton of footballs.  ha.  

14 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I'm more worried about the WR/TE/RBs dropping passes than Josh's ability to handle it.  

I'd like to know how they freeze the football.  I'm just envisioning a freezer with a ton of footballs.  ha.  

deep freezer. Chest type.

sounds like a name for Bills Defense. "The Deep Freeze"

if they dont go with my earlier to ref no pro bowlers. "The No Bowlers"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.