Our decade of fail is nothing compared to this

stuvian

Cry me a river for the Jests.  

Between 1967 and 1985, the Bills racked up 13 losing seasons, 5 winning seasons, and 1 8-8 season. Between 1967 and 1972, the Bills won 4, 1, 4, 3, 1, 4 game(s) each year. .The Bills lost 12 games in 1976 and 11 games in 1977.  In 1984 and 1985, the Bills racked up a pair of 2-14 seasons.   Between 1967 and 1985, they won 97 games.  They made the playoffs 3 times and won 1 WC game.  

Between 1967 and 1985, the Jests racked up 10 losing seasons, 5 winning seasons, and 4 7-7 or 8-8 seasons.  They won 129 games during that time period.  They made the playoffs 5 times and won the Super Bowl after the 1968 season.

Oh, and BTW, the Bills failed to make the playoffs from 2000 through 2016, which is 17 seasons, not 10.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think the article was just a back door effort on stuvian's part to emphasize no Bills selected to this year's Pro Bowl. 🤨

'Not one member of the 1976 Jets was selected for the Pro Bowl, something even the 2-12 Buffalo Bills managed to accomplish with O.J. Simpson and Joe DeLamielleure.'

I kid!  I kid! 😁

Interesting retrospect, but damned hard to read.  Looks like something I would write. 🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I think the article was just a back door effort on stuvian's part to emphasize no Bills selected to this year's Pro Bowl. 🤨

'Not one member of the 1976 Jets was selected for the Pro Bowl, something even the 2-12 Buffalo Bills managed to accomplish with O.J. Simpson and Joe DeLamielleure.'

I kid!  I kid! 😁

Interesting retrospect, but damned hard to read.  Looks like something I would write. 🤔

Yeah quit being so hard to read ;) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.