The blabbering Boston media thread

Motorin'

13 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Where did they rank belichick.  Man I’ve never seen a guys stock fall so much in reality after a lucky win lol these people don’t live in reality though 

They didn't. Only still-active playoffs QBs and head coaches.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Greg Bedard on 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston. Can't admit Josh Allen is good much less elite. Freakin' hilarious mental gymnastics from the Boston sports guys STILL conducting an autopsy on Saturday's curb-stomping. It's a long listen but extremely entertaining. You have to hear the mix of Josh Allen TD calls by the Boston play by play team. Oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth!! 

https://985thesportshub.com/episodes/greg-bedard-joins-the-show-bills-takedown-patriots-3-up-3-down-1-18-hour-1/

https://985thesportshub.com/episodes/greg-bedard-joins-the-show-10-questions-with-bedard-patriots-thoughts-from-bedard-1-18-hour-2/

If you are inclined browse through all the podcasts from their local shows. Still in Stage One of grief.

https://985thesportshub.com/podcasts/felger-mazz-demand/

I was driving today….Bedard on JA last year Colts WC game….”The Bills won even though Allen threw up all over himself” …..when I pulled over I checked….25/34 340 yards 2 tds and ran for one…..calls into question his entire credibility 

if you have Siri’us App you can listen to Boston broadcast of Sat game…..their call if the Hyde pic is EPIC……”.It’s…..Intercepted????…..WHAAAT?”

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What's impressive is the level of denial Patriot Nation is capable of. They were discussing getting back to winning playoff games with Mac as if it was the minimum acceptable outcome next year. 

Yea I think they mostly beat up on an easy schedule and none of them wanted to believe it.  Same could be said for us for awhile but we at least showed up in a lot of the big games.  Schedule is gonna be tougher for both teams next year 

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

I was driving today….Bedard on JA last year Colts WC game….”The Bills won even though Allen threw up all over himself” …..when I pulled over I checked….25/34 340 yards 2 tds and ran for one…..calls into question his entire credibility 

if you have Siri’us App you can listen to Boston broadcast of Sat game…..their call if the Hyde pic is EPIC……”.It’s…..Intercepted????…..WHAAAT?”

Hahaha that was one of the best performances by a qb in a playoff game of all time.  He was literally the only reason we won. 

8 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Glad I just missed that.

Meh, participation trophies aren't weird. Nobody thought they were cause you won. Was more like an achievement for completing the season trophy.

Also, I only got those in rec soccer when I was like 6 and 7. All the other trophies we won were earned.

If people want to get rid of an end of the season trophy that a six year old feels happy about fine. Then we need to stop making kids feel good by not telling them the truth everywhere...bye big dude in a red coat...😁 

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

I watched the Colts playoff game with my cousin who is a Colts fan and he agreed with my assessment that Josh was the best player on field by a decent margin. 

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

Meh, participation trophies aren't weird. Nobody thought they were cause you won. Was more like an achievement for completing the season trophy.

Also, I only got those in rec soccer when I was like 6 and 7. All the other trophies we won were earned.

If people want to get rid of an end of the season trophy that a six year old feels happy about fine. Then we need to stop making kids feel good by not telling them the truth everywhere...bye big dude in a red coat...😁 

Tell them there’s no Santa? ….. I think you would be less salty if you received more participation trophies as a kid 😂

2 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

My parents introduced those things to me... I'm 38...

That was my thought initially too (also 38).  Like, do you think the millennial children went to the trophy store on their bicycles to have these things made?  Sorry boomer, look in the mirror when trotting out the old participation trophy trope.

All that said, the young fella in the clip is delusional.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The real mental gymnastics is the obsession by Bills fans to justify why Amy more Patriots and Pats Pundits material is needed on a Bills board.

For real. The people are ***** losers who have been put in their place. Leave em in their gutter.

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Dawesome, Motor, and Micah Hyde say hi.

Only reason we won the colts playoff game last year I think I was talking about…honestly I don’t even know anymore I’ve posted in so many threads lol I think the OP said the Boston media was talking about how josh Allen was terrible in the colts playoff game last year 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Speaking of babbling 

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-got-divisional-round-key-221905934.html

The No. 3 seed Buffalo Bills are returning to Arrowhead Stadium this weekend in the Divisional Round,

so far so good 😊 

But before earning a date with the Chiefs, the Bills had to fight and claw their way into the playoffs.

🤔 Fight and claw?

The Bills lost to two non-playoff teams in the New York Jets in Week 9 by a score of 9-6 

aaand there goes their credibility 

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Speaking of babbling 

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-got-divisional-round-key-221905934.html

so far so good 😊 

🤔 Fight and claw?

aaand there goes their credibility 

Selective editing, my friend. Here's more from that story:

But before earning a date with the Chiefs, the Bills had to fight and claw their way into the playoffs.

The Bills lost to two non-playoff teams in the New York Jets in Week 9 by a score of 9-6 in and Indianapolis Colts in Week 11 by a score of 41-15. A Week 13 loss to the New England Patriots at home put Buffalo in danger of losing its grip of the AFC East division, and an overtime loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 14 put the team’s playoff hopes in jeopardy altogether.

Buffalo rebounded over the next four weeks with four-straight wins over the Carolina Panthers, Patriots in New England, Atlanta Falcons and New York Jets. 

... but at least this year they’ll be travelling to Arrowhead Stadium knowing that they’re capable of taking down Mahomes when it matters most.

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.