The blabbering Boston media thread

Motorin'

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I know a lot of Jets and Dolphin fans who are terrified of Allen dominating the division for years to come

There is one YouTube blogger for Miami (wont mention his troll arsed name to prevent clicks) who said Josh Allen is Trash Allen and his throws only get caught due to amazing hands of receivers. He is a clown

30 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

There is one YouTube blogger for Miami (wont mention his troll arsed name to prevent clicks) who said Josh Allen is Trash Allen and his throws only get caught due to amazing hands of receivers. He is a clown

He usually says bum but he got so butt hurt last night he ended his stream early lol

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Younger Pats fans seem to be going through all of the stages.  Most have said that it's the worst loss they've ever experienced, in any sport.

We all knew they'd have to go through it eventually.  I don't think some of them thought that, though.

Aaaah to be young again. None of those kids lived through Game 6. Good for them.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Younger Pats fans seem to be going through all of the stages.  Most have said that it's the worst loss they've ever experienced, in any sport.

We all knew they'd have to go through it eventually.  I don't think some of them thought that, though.

After the 90s bills I think it tool like 4 or 5 seasons of suckage and mediocrity to come to accept it

• Agree 1

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2022/01/16/patriots-playoff-loss-bills-reaction-2021-season-future/
‘After Saturday night, it’s plain as day that the division is no longer New England’s purview’

After Saturday night, however, it’s plain as day that the division is no longer New England’s purview. Those who’ve been trying to deny that painful truth might’ve seen Saturday unfolding as something of an emperor-has-no-clothes situation, but only because they’d refused to acknowledge that Belichick has been deposed for more than a year, and the ruling power now belongs to Sean McDermott and Josh Allen – a coach and quarterback combination that doesn’t seem likely to concede it anytime soon.

Particularly to the Patriots.

And maybe that’s the reality that hurts the most coming out of Saturday night. For all the good that the Pats seemed to have done this season, the gap between New England and Buffalo looks like it’s as big as ever.

Allen is a star, and the Patriots have no answer for him. To wit, take the wind game out of the equation, and in 26 full possessions over his last seven halves against New England, Allen has produced 18 touchdowns and four field goals, compared with three punts and one turnover. Two of the punts came with Buffalo leading 31-9 last season; the lone turnover came on downs.

Twice in the past month, he and his weapons have exposed the Patriots’ defense as too slow, too shallow, and too old. The Bills’ ability to do whatever they want should intensify the Pats’ urgency to upgrade their personnel defensively, and, oh by the way, the Bills also had the NFL’s No. 1 pass defense and No. 1 scoring defense this season.

Buffalo is well-built and here to stay - ....

Oh, how I hope Josh Allen tortures the Patriots for the next 20 years like Brady did to the Bills the previous 20! It’s tough to put into words how much I’d love that 😂

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, mattynh said:

I live in NE and so this is especially sweet.  Before the first game in early Dec, this guy at work said to me "The Bills are good but they need to work on their defense", which was ridiculous since the Bills were 1 in yards and 2nd in points at the time.  He was just ignorant, I did not mention that stuff......cant wait to see him Tuesday.

rub his nose in it. 

entitled pricks 

2 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I seen some Patriots fans commenting on the game and the biggest difference they seen were the recievers.  QB position wasn't mentioned lol

They seem to have this ability to invent a narrative completely devoid of reality and then echo chamber it around to each other till it becomes real to them. Going into this game they honestly thought they had the QB advantage because Josh Allen couldn't play in cold weather but Jones could. Allen played his entire adult life in Wyoming and Buffalo and Jones was a rookie from Alabama. It was complete fairy tale, but somehow they had created and convinced themselves there was a reason they were favored. It's ***** bananas

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I seen some Patriots fans commenting on the game and the biggest difference they seen were the recievers.  QB position wasn't mentioned lol

It’s denial and completely ludicrous. I don’t understand how fans convince themselves that Allen is just a good QB. The last two seasons he’s been playing at an elite level (obviously with some down games). He just has a different style than Brady and Rodgers. But to deny him as an elite QB proves they either don’t want to believe it or they know nothing about football

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

It’s denial and completely ludicrous. I don’t understand how fans convince themselves that Allen is just a good QB. The last two seasons he’s been playing at an elite level (obviously with some down games). He just has a different style than Brady and Rodgers. But to deny him as an elite QB proves they either don’t want to believe it or they know nothing about football

They need Collinsworth and Buck to say he's elite before they believe their own eyes. Slaves to the narrative. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, djp14150 said:

patriots beat

jets

texans

jets

Chargers— start of 4th LA up by one. They throw a pick 6 early in the 4th to be down by 7.

panthers— NE 14-6 at halftime. Panthers driving and through a red zone pick 6

browns

titans— Titans had 3 drives and in turnovers on NE side of field the last of the 3 the score was 26-13.they score on these they probably lead the game.

bills— the ***** wind game.

jags

Browns were missing hunt and Chubb and some offensive linemen and baker was playing with a torn labrum…titans were missing Henry,aj brown,and Julio 

54 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Their defense is average at best even with all the veteran talent that they might lose in the offseason.  They forced 0 punts against us in the last 9 quarters.  Judon and Barmore were invisible the last month or so.  Pats really need a full rebuild and to get some early draft picks.  Bill has done a pretty bad job as a GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.