The blabbering Boston media thread

Motorin'

On 1/13/2022 at 8:22 PM, MaltaBillsFan said:

"Fans like you are pathetic and insecure."  are personal attacks like this ok on this site?

Why would it bother you that some random person called you pathetic? If he threatens you I would say cause for alarm but that is just juvenile name-calling.

7 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I feel like this deserves its own thread because it's definitely great bulletin board material. This guy is an idiot. I have the link here starting at the relevant time (keep watching; it gets worse). Nice to see Matt Cassell defending the Bills though.

Aaaaaaand it gets merged right away. Come on, guys.

3 minutes ago, Process said:

I don't see why this would be bulletin material, at all.

This guy is a nobody and is clearly just not very bright. 

He's really not a nobody. He has a national show on Peacock and SiriusXM.

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I feel like this deserves its own thread because it's definitely great bulletin board material. This guy is an idiot. I have the link here starting at the relevant time (keep watching; it gets worse). Nice to see Matt Cassell defending the Bills though.

“”Kind of (beat a playoff team)” What an idiot ….. #1 Defense, Arguably the best QB in the league, an arsenal of skill players, …. Give me a break. 

• Agree 4

10 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Holy crap that was something to watch. Dude is obviously a homer and incredibly salty because his team got whooped, but he continually contradicted himself from one sentence to the next. WHEN the Bills win the super bowl, I want every Buffalo/Rochester sports show to call this guy until he gets on someone’s show and eats a ton of crow!

On 1/11/2022 at 12:27 AM, Sharky7337 said:

Now they're saying Josh Allen can't beat them, the bills are the best draw for them. The bills are one dimensional.

They talk about it near the end around 6:10

Okay, this is beautiful to watch now. Ted Johnson is a complete tool and his comments are hilarious ("I don't trust Josh Allen to put up back to back games like that against the Pats")

• Like (+1) 1

In fairness…he is not wrong in pointing out we did lose 4 games to teams in the playoffs (Pitt, Tenn, Bucs, Pats) than we beat (Chiefs and KC).  And also had 2 embarrassing losses to Jags and Colts.  So to me, this isn’t like Nick Wright kind of click bait, just seems to be a guy not sold on us against better teams.  

However, he is NOT consistent in how he assesses teams.  He claims he doesn’t want to be pinned down about saying Pats were good earlier in the year.  Now claims it’s about what he sees now, that they aren’t good and that they collapsed after bye and there is a story there we don’t know yet.  But at the same time does NOT do the same for the Bills seeing what they have now done in their last 5 games.  

Bills have demolished Pats twice and also found consistency and balance with an emerging run game while playing outstanding defense.  If he is going to adjust his assessments based on how teams are playing recently, there is NO WAY he can look at the Bills and say they aren’t that good.  But he is holding on to his bias until he is utterly forced to change it.  And that won’t happen until we beat a proven threat like KC next week.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

So…the bills haven’t gotten better.  The pats just got worse.  Neat. 

The psychology of this stuff is fascinating. I'm sure we're as guilty as other people but it's easier to spot in other people.

This whole "the Pats blew it" rather than "the Bills kicked their asses" is what I expected from them. 

It's similar with fans around the league too. Earlier I looked at a Browns forum because I was interested to see what they were saying about Allen with regards to Baker. A number of Browns fans were discussing Allen during the game but laying all the credit at the feet of his o-line. They then claimed Baker has a terrible o-line and if Allen played on the Browns he'd be run out of the league.

It's easier to fabricate a false explanation for your sorrows than admitting your franchise made a mistake or got outright beaten up

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.