The blabbering Boston media thread

Motorin'

I believe somebody posted this back before the week 16 game.  Clearly the Bills team was fired up for that week 16 game and came out right away showing their physical dominance from that 1st series where Ed Oliver beat his man and got a sack.. and then Motor carrying Hightower on his back for a first down.  

With that said, it's clear that the Pats like being the Hunter vs. the Hunted.  And I'm sure there is a lot for them to be fired up to play the Bills.. From Diggs STFU.. To JA17's 'Who did they think I was comment' after that game.. I'm sure the Pats will be very fired up.   If the Bills are truly who we think they are.. they will put out that fire very quickly.  

Of all the match ups.. this is the match up I wanted because I do not believe Mac Jones is that good... but with that said, this is the one opponent that maybe able to make up for their physical shortcomings with emotion and motivation.  

Go Bills

Watching the VERY slow mental processing of the fact that they're not kings of the league anymore is much more entertaining than I thought it would be.

So many of those fans STILL say, 'well, they just won their Super Bowl' about any team that beats them.

Um, no guys  - sorry. Beating a fringe WC team w/ a rookie QB isn't anyone's "Super Bowl."

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Now they're saying Josh Allen can't beat them, the bills are the best draw for them. The bills are one dimensional.

They talk about it near the end around 6:10

How are the Bills one dimensional when they are 6th in the NFL in rushing yards? Ahead of the Patriots. Who are the ones that actually MIGHT be one dimensional because they have a QB with a rag arm who can't threaten a defense deep.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The afternoon guys on 98.5 The Sports Hub the only way the Pats win is if the Bills screw up. That's pretty much spot on.

It almost turned into a full blown Mac stinks frenzy by the end of the show…I do enjoy listening to those guys…they are damn entertaining and light years past Schopp and his lap dog! Felger hates Ullmark…funny…

Even Wiggy is harmless in the morning slot on weei 

Just now, TH3 said:

It almost turned into a full blown Mac stinks frenzy by the end of the show…I do enjoy listening to those guys…they are damn entertaining and light years past Schopp and his lap dog! Felger hates Ullmark…funny…

Even Wiggy is harmless in the morning slot on weei 

Listening to Boston sports radio, then listening to WGR, is depressing.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, notwoz said:

Could you add some context to this clip.

Sure, notwoz! I’ll give it a shot.

The context: Tom Curran is a Patriots journalist, resident Masshole, probable registered sex offender, and professional clown. Like all Massholes, he defends habitual cheating and does so in an extremely obnoxious way. After the first Bills-Patriots game, Mr. Curran made a remark about the Buffalo D needing to “suck on it” because disgusting pedophiles like him often make such Freudian slips. Whenever discussing our beloved Bills, he puts on oversized shoes, wears oversized clothing from the local Salvation Army, applies garish makeup like an inebriated drag queen, covers his nose with a large red spherical foam, and gets out of an absurdly small car minutes beforehand with a bunch of fellow Massholes/Patriots fans/registered sex offenders dressed just like him.

There’s your context, notwoz. I hope this info helped you??

Best,

-Commie Kay

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.