Beasley flipping out at McDermott (at :41 of the 3rd quarter lower left screen on sideline)

BADOLBILZ

13 minutes ago, BoccesOnTransit said:

Here's a gif: 

Micah Hyde knows what happened. Maybe Jerry Sullivan will ask him about it.

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'm pretty sure it was the ref that was getting bitched at

I don't think Hyde would follow Bease like that if he was just yelling at the ref.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'm pretty sure it was the ref that was getting bitched at

Yes it was towards the ref.  McDermott didn't even acknowledge him after he walked by.

1 minute ago, 716er said:

I don't think Hyde would follow Bease like that if he was just yelling at the ref.

Yes he would.  Easily can get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, BoccesOnTransit said:

Here's a gif: 

At the 3 second mark Cole turns his head to the left to yell at McD. It's clear if you rewatch a few times. His head turns toward McD directly over the "R" in the 4TH STRAIGHT PUNT graphic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yes it was towards the ref.  McDermott didn't even acknowledge him after he walked by.

Yes he would.  Easily can get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.  

In the video Beasley's head doesn't follow the line judge.........it follows McDermott as he walks past and behind him......the line judge is to the right of his sightline and he never looks back at her...........so it's more likely that he's talking to McDermott.    

McDermott then paces down the sideline and doesn't even watch the punt go off.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah I really wasn't trying to add color to the experience here...........just curious if anyone knew what the hell was going on there.

The closest season tickets in our group are among the oldest still around........mid 1960's.........and they are close enough to see a ton of stuff that is never shown on TV and see and hear conversations on the sideline and among the players families etc.. so there are plenty of colorful stories I could share but I know better than that.

I once posted about a huge fight in Hammer's Lot among opposing fans........it was right by the road........hundreds of people witnessed it............but when I talked about it here I was told I was lying and a long since banished mod tried to suspend me just for talking about Fight Club.  :lol:  That got overturned quick,  I almost didn't know it even happened otherwise I wouldn't have to remind that seat sniffer about it every chance I get...........but I digress.......the moral of the story is too many trolls and jealous souls on TSW to share anything colorful that doesn't come with video evidence, two forms of ID, a crud card and certificate of authenticity from The Franklin Mint.

Legit question, did you personally see and hear what you reported, or going off 2nd hand/someone else's report of this?

I only ask because you've posted many times about where you sit, and seems like it's not close to the field to "hear" what players/coaches say.   See: 

Again, not trying to discredit, I have a great view of sideline and didn't witness this occurrence you mentioned.  So trying to figure out if it's possible someone else told you about Beas situation.

• Disagree 1

8 hours ago, Process said:

The coaches sucked yesterday. If his frustration had anything to do with the game plan/play calling I don't blame him.

With that said, Beasley is not the same player and needs to take a seat. McKenzie should be getting more snaps. 

Totally agree. Cole is slowly being phased out of the offense.  McKenzie is the full time slot guy of the future. Neither Beasley nor Sanders will be on this roster next year.  Never saw any confrontations yesterday as I finally attended my first Bills game ever. Religious experience. Greatest fans on the planet. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Legit question, did you personally see and hear what you reported, or going off 2nd hand/someone else's report of this?

I only ask because you've posted many times about where you sit, and seems like it's not close to the field to "hear" what players/coaches say.   See: 

Again, not trying to discredit, I have a great view of sideline and didn't witness this occurrence you mentioned.  So trying to figure out if it's possible someone else told you about Beas situation.

this threads really bothering you, eh?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

I saw him pacing and yelling by the benches when I looked back down to see what was happening after the punt.   When I came out to the tailgate the guys who sit the lowest were already talking about Beasley yelling "I'm done" by the benches when I walked up.

And like I said.......that little bit that was caught on tv at the last second wasn't all of it.   I would not have even seen just that interaction on the white if that was it.   He was gesturing and yelling toward McDermott before he even got to the sideline.    Maybe there was a second incident.  I was pretty sure that was the play but I wasn't taking notes and attention quickly turned to making noise on D.  

I apologize if people are hurt and disappointed because I found proof of something very much like what I said I saw. ;)

Bottom line........Beasley looked to be yelling at McDermott.

Whether that's important or not is subject to debate.    

Personally, I assume McD might have been distracted by it in the moment but in general I believe he's probably used to him being a distraction and making things unnecessarily difficult by now.   

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

27 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

this threads really bothering you, eh?

Not at all, just posting what I noticed too and asking to get more information.

Some people are bothered by me questioning the OP because I didn't see this happen the way it was originally described.  

Go Bills, that's all I care about when I'm on this message board.

16 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I saw him pacing and yelling by the benches when I looked back down to see what was happening after the punt.   When I came out to the tailgate the guys who sit the lowest were already talking about Beasley yelling "I'm done" by the benches when I walked up.

And like I said.......that little bit that was caught on tv at the last second wasn't all of it.   I would not have even seen just that interaction on the white if that was it.   He was gesturing and yelling toward McDermott before he even got to the sideline.    Maybe there was a second incident.  I was pretty sure that was the play but I wasn't taking notes and attention quickly turned to making noise on D.  

I apologize if people are hurt and disappointed because I found proof of something very much like what I said I saw. ;)

Bottom line........Beasley looked to be yelling at McDermott.

Whether that's important or not is subject to debate.    

Personally, I assume McD might have been distracted by it in the moment but in general I believe he's probably used to him being a distraction and making things unnecessarily difficult by now.   

Thanks for sharing.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I read through a few pages of this thread. It says something about society that there is a near 100% correlation with how a poster feels about Beasley's vaccine stance and how a poster feels about Beasley's possible return next year. Every single person that thinks Beasley is still a good WR also supports his anti-vaccine comments, and vice versa. Not commenting on either stance, I just think it's interesting.

I would prefer Beasley return next year. I support his right to choose his vaccination status. 

I have ZERO respect for his insistence on violating the same COVID protocols as last year, becoming a distraction while doing so, and filling the twitter verse with the same irresponsible disinformation about COVID, the efforts to mitigate its impact on the health care system, and the benefit that brings to everyone, including his teammates and their families. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.