Meanwhile…on the Patriots Board /Update: thread deleted

BringBackFergy

9 hours ago, RiotAct said:

plus, Mr. Deliverance himself, Steven Belichick.

That’s what happens when you impregnate a woman with the mixed seed of Bill Belichick, Robert Kraft and a donkey...

11 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Add Geno Smith to that list, please. 

He said run, not ruin.

• Haha (+1) 3

• Chandler#81 changed the title to Meanwhile…on the Patriots Board /Update: thread deleted
10 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

@Beerball How do I replace this link with the one deleted? 

23 hours ago, Success said:

Pittsburgh fans were also losing it. That game was CRAZY.  Herbert re-defined clutch - there were at least 4-5 plays where he had 4th & 10 or longer, and pulled yet another one out of the hat.  

He's quickly becoming one of my favorite non-Bills players.  Playing the Chargers will always be risky while he's QB. I kind of wanted them in the 1st round, because I don't think that coach is very good & they have some weaknesses, but I think Herbert can win any game w/ the receivers he has.

He’s so clutch that he continually threw incomplete on 1st 2nd and 3rd downs just to be able to make the clutch 4th down throws!

• Haha (+1) 2

I've looked at that board from time to time, they always seem like a bunch of marketing types talking about spreadsheets whenever they discuss football. Very professional. In fact that's exactly what they are, professional fans. Like they're been hired by Kraft.

Although I guess if they'd been hired by Kraft they'd all look like this

9ed2fae2-335f-11ea-9400-58350050ee52_ima

• Haha (+1) 2

Post in thread 'Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills'

Apparently, it was the ref’s fault. 
https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/official-game-day-playoff-thread-pats-bills.1157539/page-68

Edited by BringBackFergy

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Post in thread 'Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills'

Apparently, it was the ref’s fault. 
https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/official-game-day-playoff-thread-pats-bills.1157539/page-68

that’s hilarious.  One guy actually said it could have been a Pats blowout if it wasn’t for the refs. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.