Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

2 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Surely something has to be done by the league to combat this weaponization of the injury report. It's been going on for so long and I could be wrong, but I don't know if any other team does this. A questionable designation is supposed to mean that a player's status is 50/50, but I'd bet 80% or more of the Patriots questionable players wind up playing and starting the games. Fully expect all but one of these guys to be ready to go on Saturday (Wynn if I had to guess). 

Typical Patriots move (aside from the actual scandals over the years)...it's not technically illegal but it is against the spirit of the rules. 

I mean, every team tinkers with the injury reports. You really think all the Bills are 100% healthy and injury free right now because ours is clear? 

Adding players that end up playing really isn't much different that not having guys on there that are injured, missing practice time to "vet rest" "Illness-non COVID" or such.

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I mean, every team tinkers with the injury reports. You really think all the Bills are 100% healthy and injury free right now because ours is clear? 

Adding players that end up playing really isn't much different that not having guys on there that are injured, missing practice time to "vet rest" "Illness-non COVID" or such.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

😆

WTF are they smoking??

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah smh geezzzz how much smoke do they need blown up their hoohaw to be amped for sunday?  reeks of desperation and panic to me lol ...they dont have scoreboard so 2nd place Losers choose hype smack **yawn**

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Sabres are playing at 7pm so it appears I will miss the Bills first half

Its a real shame :doh:

They won yesterday, They are ready to bust out!

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah smh geezzzz how much smoke do they need blown up their hoohaw to be amped for sunday?  reeks of desperation and panic to me lol ...they dont have scoreboard so 2nd place Losers choose hype smack **yawn**

5 stages of Patriot fandom

Tuesday: We don't have much of a chance.

Wednesday: Look! $29 tickets! BillsMafia are FRAUDS!

Thursday: You know Josh Allen and the Bills really aren't that good.

Friday: Bills suck! We got Belichick. We have the next Tom Brady. Allen can't play in the cold. We beat 'em once. We'll beat 'em again!

Sunday morning: Any QB's we can target in the draft?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think the Pats fans want it to be that way, but it’s not working out. Every national analyst I’ve heard do a prediction has picked NE to win. No one has said the Bills are great. Some of the reasons they use for their prediction don’t make a lot of sense to me, but they mainly focus on belichick. He is the reason why they will never be a true underdog. Yet he hasn’t ever won a playoff game without Brady - or a playoff game at all in 3 years. But I hope everyone keeps picking them and the Bills hear all about it. 

Good, I hope as many people pick the Cheaters to win as possible. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Scott7975 said:

and they should tear that dome off.  Hockey is meant to be play outside in the elements.

I hate those winter classic outdoor hockey games. They always have trouble keeping the ice in good shape and it seems like the puck moves so slow. Its feels like fans are watching a game from the 50's.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.