Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

She’s god awful 80% of the time.  The other 20% she’s pretty good but she tries waaaaaay to hard to be funny.  Not a fan.  She got so loud and obnoxious when she picked the pats too beat us.  And she’s from Toronto 

NFLN trying to give her a push, but I don’t think he has it.  👎🏻👎🏻 

Well let's be honest. She was on. Fox bet before NFL network and she wasn't bad there, but she was eye candy. 

What's funnier is she has some book out about how to be successful or something too hahahahhaa step 1 be born a attractive female step 2 take advantage

But she messed with the bills so f her.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, it's funny.  They're all fixated on the first match up.  It's as if a) the 2nd match up never existed, b) they didn't know there were 50 MPH winds and that that is the reason why the Cheaters ran the ball so much and/or that them running so well somehow prevented the Bills' offense from scoring more than 14 points and c) the Bills have won their last 4 games while the Cheaters have lost 3 of their last 4, including that 2nd match up, for the division, on their field.

I was texting with an old roommate from college yesterday who lives in a suburb of Boston with a lot of local athletes.  His kids either go to school or are friendly with the kids of a guy on the pats, (Corey Davis?).  He made the comment that the game in buffalo this year was the most bizarre football game he’s ever played in, in his entire career.  

I think the pats damn well know how unusual that game was , and really don’t think it’s likely it will happen again any time soon.    

My friend made it seem like most from his area are expecting a bills win, unless the bills turn it over a lot.  The reason anyone is leaning towards the pats is because of BB.  Him losing 2 out of 3 games to the bills strikes some people as unfathomable. 

28 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Well let's be honest. She was on. Fox bet before NFL network and she wasn't bad there, but she was eye candy. 

What's funnier is she has some book out about how to be successful or something too hahahahhaa step 1 be born a attractive female step 2 take advantage

But she messed with the bills so f her.

Yeah I agree, she wasn’t bad on Fox Bet.  Then she started trying waaaaaaaaaaaay too hard, don’t you think?  Everything time she blurts something out it’s as if Gus Johnson is calling a game winning TD in the championship game as time expires.  

martial arts fml GIF by Shaw Brothers 

6 hours ago, Mat68 said:

I felt the same way than Hebert showed that he is 1000% better than any other wildcard qb.  Herbert can overcome alot *****.  Jones can not.

And than In OT, he settled for a FG.  That’s was the beginning of the end of his season.  They needed a TD that drive.  The chargers defense is like Max Jones” mom.  I’m not sure what adjective to describe her, but I’m sure she sucks like her son.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The fear of how painful this loss could potentially be (because of the opponent) is horrifying.….but let’s flip it on it head. How sweet could this win be for the same reason? Imagine the feeling of beating the Patriots? In the playoffs? Inconceivable 

I can't think of any scenario where the bills lose. The bills are the better team and SHOULD win. However I know how it goes and the Pats will put up a fight. I also worry about daboll. The bills are 100% healthy and I could see daboll running bone headed plays. I hope not though 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

She’s god awful 80% of the time.  The other 20% she’s pretty good but she tries waaaaaay to hard to be funny.  Not a fan.  She got so loud and obnoxious when she picked the pats too beat us.  And she’s from Toronto 

NFLN trying to give her a push, but I don’t think he has it.  👎🏻👎🏻 

I don't think she's very good either, but that's going a bit far don't you think?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I can't think of any scenario where the bills lose. The bills are the better team and SHOULD win. However I know how it goes and the Pats will put up a fight. I also worry about daboll. The bills are 100% healthy and I could see daboll running bone headed plays. I hope not though 

potential Special Teams blunders, icy cold weather, and arguably the GOAT coach on the other sideline.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Are you New England Branch?  Are you Nebraska ranch?  Are you Alan Branch?  He playing in NE

Nebraska Branch.  An Orchard Park kid who discovered that it is dicey for me to post on this site during Patriots week.  Go Bills.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I see people wishing others that are outside in Buffalo right now to “stay warm.”

stay warm???  They aren’t warm and they won’t be warm.

How about “stay alive!”

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

5 mph winds with 10 mph gusts I believe

Nice!!  Thank you

9 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The fear of how painful this loss could potentially be (because of the opponent) is horrifying.….but let’s flip it on it head. How sweet could this win be for the same reason? Imagine the feeling of beating the Patriots? In the playoffs? Inconceivable 

On the flip side, can you imagine us beating the evil empire tonight then ultimately beating Brady in the SB?  Such a dream.  If that were to happen, I would never ask for another victory for any of my teams for the rest of my life.  

6 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Yes indeed. I'd add a couple more points as well. Both sides of the Bill's lines have played much better towards the end of the season. The Oline has been pretty darn good since the 2nd half of the Tampa game. The Bills run game has been good to excellent too. I believe Motor has 4 or 5 tds in the last few games. Lastly, the run defense seems improved by how they contained the Pats in their last meeting. The pass rush has improved too. 

The biggest factor to a Bills win will be Allen. There is a tiny sample of 4 or 5 "cold weather" games that Allen has experienced. He rates 40th out of 41 QBs in cold weather games. Imho, it's a very tiny sample and I don't know which games that are in play. There very well could be other factors in play. With that said, I'm confident Allen will shine tomorrow. I don't think the Pats can stop him. 

I'm pretty sure three of those cold games came before he was the josh allen we know and love. The 2 from this/last year he was a fine qb except if the falcons game is one of them, and even then Ttwo picks weren't his fault and he led us through that game easy

2 hours ago, teef said:

I was texting with an old roommate from college yesterday who lives in a suburb of Boston with a lot of local athletes.  His kids either go to school or are friendly with the kids of a guy on the pats, (Corey Davis?).  He made the comment that the game in buffalo this year was the most bizarre football game he’s ever played in, in his entire career.  

I think the pats damn well know how unusual that game was , and really don’t think it’s likely it will happen again any time soon.    

My friend made it seem like most from his area are expecting a bills win, unless the bills turn it over a lot.  The reason anyone is leaning towards the pats is because of BB.  Him losing 2 out of 3 games to the bills strikes some people as unfathomable. 

No one who truly analyzed that game wouldn't have realized how bizarre it was.  Which makes me think that all they looked at was the 46 rushes for 222 yards and that's it.  Which is odd and very dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.