Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe that's for home games, with away games you have to make the flight?

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I always thought covid activations could take place the day of the game but I’ll trust Sal

Sal is way ahead of youse guys

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Big 10 QBs might get close but even the big 10 won’t schedule night games past October 

I think the whole QBs that haven't experienced cold before thing is over rated.  The guy recognized as one of the great cold weather QBs, Bart Starr, was born and raised in Alabama and played for the Crimson Tide.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe that's for home games, with away games you have to make the flight?

I believe they make them  fly in separately, happened with Big Ben earlier this season. But might have still been activated the day before 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I rewatched the first game vs the Pats last night and holy smokes....Josh put some dimes right into our WR's/TE's chests that were dropped.  If they had come down with any of those that final score outcome is significantly different.  That game could have easily been a 2 score victory in our favor.  Also the faux delayed game penalty on the drive we were moving the ball into the wind.  Could of, should of, would of.  We lost I get it.  But that game Josh looked like a super hero and unfortunately the story was written differently.  Similar in my opinion to last year when Josh drove us down vs the Cardinals and threw a TD to win that game.  Then our defense blew a hail Mary and all anyone will remember from that game is how we lost.  not the fact that Josh had an impressive come from behind drive.

I would never say I am overconfident about a win but I feel like our team has found itself and they will do whatever it takes to win this game.  I feel really good about tomorrow night.  That being said not much sleep for me.  It is like Christmas Eve.   Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, driddles said:

The 5 coldest games in NFL history have all been fairly low scoring games with only 1 team winning by more than 7 points.  I'm not sure either team is blowing the other team out.

Raiders vs. Browns (Jan. 4, 1981): -4 degrees final score 14 - 12
Giants vs. Packers (Jan. 20, 2008): -4 degrees final score 23 - 20

Seahawks vs. Vikings (Jan. 10, 2016): -6 degrees final score 10 - 9

Chargers vs. Bengals (Jan. 10, 1982): -9 degrees final score 27 - 7 

Cowboys vs. Packers (Dec. 31, 1967): -13 degrees final score 21 - 17 

Not one game hit the current over for tomorrow, 43.5 

but Josh Allen wasn’t playing in any of those games.  Betting the over Josh Allen Hello GIF by Buffalo Bills

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, driddles said:

The 5 coldest games in NFL history have all been fairly low scoring games with only 1 team winning by more than 7 points.  I'm not sure either team is blowing the other team out.

Raiders vs. Browns (Jan. 4, 1981): -4 degrees final score 14 - 12
Giants vs. Packers (Jan. 20, 2008): -4 degrees final score 23 - 20

Seahawks vs. Vikings (Jan. 10, 2016): -6 degrees final score 10 - 9

Chargers vs. Bengals (Jan. 10, 1982): -9 degrees final score 27 - 7 

Cowboys vs. Packers (Dec. 31, 1967): -13 degrees final score 21 - 17 

That Chargers/Bengals championship game is slightly before my time but I've watched bits of it on YouTube and it looks absolutely brutal out there. If the Bills weren't playing in this game I'd be much more happy about it. Love the games in extreme weather, especially in the playoffs.

Remember the fog bowl? Couldn't see a thing but it was so much fun!

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not one game hit the current over for tomorrow, 43.5 but Josh Allen wasn’t playing in any of those games.  Betting the over 

Yes, but Diggs did play in the Seahawks Vikings freezing game - 4 rec for 26 yards.  

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I think the whole QBs that haven't experienced cold before thing is over rated.  The guy recognized as one of the great cold weather QBs, Bart Starr, was born and raised in Alabama and played for the Crimson Tide.

Bart Starr had many years to acclimate. If you’ve never experienced it, nothing can prepare you for the slap in the face initially. There’s cold and then there’s dangerously cold. 

Where else would you rather be?

Someone had to say it.  Or maybe they have a few times, but I'll repeat it.

31 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

What player being out would have the biggest impact ?

Mills

Wynn

Barmore

In order:  Barmore, Mills, Wynn.

But each is a pretty big deal. I think Barmore is the biggest disruptor on the line, and out of the 3, the most difficult to replace.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Watching the pat mcafee show. Ripping on the mafia for having so many seats still for sale and for some cheap. Calling those living locally out.  

Looking at resale tickets is the stupidest thing to do

71,000 were sold by the bills and people are just waiting to gobble them up at the lowest price

Theres going to be at least 65,000 people there... Anybody who's ripping them based on the resale market is a tool

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.