Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

30 minutes ago, No Cease Fires said:

Burleson is not a Bills hater. Just because someone picks the other team doesn't make them a hater. We need to grow thicker skin.

I'm not talking about only this pick. I'm talking about going back years. On GMF he has always been sceptical of the Bills and I feel like the positive things he has said are due to peer pressure.

And also his opinions that he shares during halftime shows.

I really don't care. Just stating the facts.

6 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

This will probably be the coldest day Mac Jones has ever been outside in, let alone played a game in. If he plays well enough to win I’ll be shocked (and props to him in that case I guess).

I so agree with you.  It wouldn't surprise me if Mac Jones fumbles a snap or a handoff just from never experiencing these conditions let alone

the issues he may have throwing the ball and keeping it secured in the pocket.

• Eyeroll 1

49 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm not talking about only this pick. I'm talking about going back years. On GMF he has always been sceptical of the Bills and I feel like the positive things he has said are due to peer pressure.

And also his opinions that he shares during halftime shows.

I really don't care. Just stating the facts.

I don’t know about Nate Burleson and peer pressure on GMF, but Kay Adams could get me to say just about anything. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I so agree with you.  It wouldn't surprise me if Mac Jones fumbles a snap or a handoff just from never experiencing these conditions let alone

the issues he may have throwing the ball and keeping it secured in the pocket.

How many QBs have played in this kind of cold before? Honestly can’t be many.. it’s going be frigid and catching the ball not going to be fun either.. like catching a dang brick!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

How many QBs have played in this kind of cold before? Honestly can’t be many.. it’s going be frigid and catching the ball not going to be fun either.. like catching a dang brick!

Big 10 QBs might get close but even the big 10 won’t schedule night games past October 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.