Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

38 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Wrong.

There's plenty of pressure on the Pats. Just a few weeks ago the were the "top dog". You don't get to pick and choose. 

And stop with the numerous injuries BS. They're ALL dealing with injuries.

Screw The Pats and their nation!! 

Actually as soon as there was some pressure on them being the top dog...they caved in

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The team lacks leadership 

Yup. The Bills are now the veteran team with playoff experience in 3 of the 4 years prior to this one. Crazy to watch that progression over mcdermotts tenure... Battle tested.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Fans should always have faith their team will win.  That said if we had Brady back there and had lost 3 of the last 4.. I’d still expect to crush any team we faced! That said we don’t have Brady, we have a rookie who is supposedly playing threw numerous injuries and still an unknown asset for the long term.  Meanwhile the Bills have an established QB who no matter whose list is too 7 in the league with a D that is pretty good. 

In all honesty the Pats are like what Big Ben said of the Steelers. “ we suck and they are great so we just need go out there and have fun.” Aka all the pressure is on the Bills..

Honest question...where have you seen that Mac Jones is playing through several injuries? I ask because I have been reading/listening to Bills vs Pats content all week and I haven't seen or heard this anywhere. I was under the impression that most people agree that his recent decline in play is due to hitting the rookie wall and/or opponents starting to get enough film on him to begin taking away what he does best.

Also, I appreciate the majority of your contributions on here (I like the debate and think it's a good thing when non-troll fans of the opposing team are active on this board), but I have to disagree with your comment about the Bills defense, " a D that is pretty good." The Bills are the #1 scoring defense and the #1 total defense as well as an elite passing defense (#1 by a relative mile). Both of our defenses have struggled vs the run to some extent, but the Bills rank more favorably at 13th in rush yards per game and 11th in rush plays per play. The Bills have managed to accomplish all this even without their All-Pro CB Tre White for a large part of the season and despite only finding the best rotation for our defensive line 3-4 weeks ago. Doesn't matter what opposing fans really think in the end (or Pro Bowl voters for that matter), but the stats don't lie. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.