Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills are practicing inside. I guarantee NE is outside.

Belichick was quoted after the game in Buffalo telling his team this is why they practice in this stuff.

What was belichick quoted as saying after we beat the bricks off his team in the second matchup? The one where we never punted....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Playoff tickets now going for $47.

I wonder what they would go for if we had some climate control?

First home playoff game in front of a potentially FULL stadium in over 2 decades…..and tickets are selling for under $50.  That’s really sad. 

35 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

Any advice on how to stay awake during the game? It's so late.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Doesn’t seem to ever have to throw with much anticipation so he is impossible to evaluate…he is almost always hitting a receiver on a wide open drag or some other route 5-10 yards downfield.  ‘ He’s doing a good job with what he is asked to do ‘ was just about the most positive thing you could say about him up until some critical afc tilts late in the season where he couldn’t even play at that level.  

not sure what the pats saw in him…I mean maybe I’m wrong belichick’s football knowledge far surpasses mine 😂 but it kind of felt like they threw an early pick away just to be kinda sorta competitive in the short term.  They may beat us I mean anything can happen in a single game playoff setup…but there’s almost no chance they string together 4 wins in a row against these playoff caliber teams.  I feel like a qb drafted in the mid to late rounds would be perfectly capable of what mac has been asked to do this season so it is a bit of a head scratcher.  Josh was a huge risk sure…but the upside/potential was clear. 

I am in n o way shape or form a Pats sympathizer but from what I've seen he makes some pretty good throws, with anticipation and accuracy. His arm is nothing special but he seems pretty smart and relatively composed for a rookie.

I know they are giving him game plans with training wheels on them, but I would not say that this point he can't become a good quarterback. 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills are practicing inside. I guarantee NE is outside.

Belichick was quoted after the game in Buffalo telling his team this is why they practice in this stuff.

The pats are outside but they aren’t practicing in “this stuff”. It’s 38 and sunny. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I wonder what they would go for if we had some climate control?

First home playoff game in front of a potentially FULL stadium in over 2 decades…..and tickets are selling for under $50.  That’s really sad. 

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

I've seen tickets on ticketmaster from 50-200.

Those seats are probably upper deck corner, row 34.

1 minute ago, The Bills Blog said:

The Patriots are practicing outside all week. The Bills are practicing inside. It will be 0° for the game on Saturday. I'm sorry, but I find this obviously problematic.

they are practicing in 38 degree weather...how is that the same as 0?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Any game plan which focuses on Josh Allen not being the focal point of the offense is a bad one. Balance is good but a run heavy game plan or even 50-50 ratio is not when this offense is at its best. Hell, even a 60-40 pass run ratio is pushing it IMO.

Eh. The GOAT of coaches considers it important so I’d say it makes a difference….

It’s possible to run the ball more than you like while still making Josh the focal point of the offense.  Did you watch the falcon game?  11-27 3 ints-  we ran the ball more than we threw.  We won.  A winter weather game in Buffalo….it’s unlikely that we will be throwing the ball all over the yard and have much success.  

Look back at our home games since November.  How many “great games” did josh have throwing the ball?  72, 75, 91, 17, 83 qbr in home games since November.  His TD/Ints in those games are 8/6.  Our run game has carried us down the stretch…..ever since the NE loss. Go figure 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.