Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

5 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Eagle is great but Davis ...wooof he's a Homer for Pats.

I could be wrong about this, but I think when Davis was on Fox, he was a play by play guy for a few games here or there (maybe subbing). I always thought he was good in the role (has a nice voice). But as a color commentator, he is not very insightful, and I find him to be slanted. 

7 hours ago, BuffBills51 said:

Coming into town for the game with my 12 year old son and my almost 70 year old mom. I am thinking about parking at ECC. If we get to the stadium by 6:00 should there still be space in the ECC parking lots or should we plan to get there earlier?

Always space at ECC, especially if you head to the left. It's a farther walk, and less "fun," but easy get-out if you sneak out onto Big Tree. 

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

Good to go? Dude was carted off the field. I’d say there’s very little chance he plays this week

Right no serious structural damage but likely still a very sore knee 

4 minutes ago, goober said:

He seems like just a caveman lawyer, and this week I choose to ignore the caveman lawyers

No chance the pats lost that game on purpose and had their starters go for 60 minutes…not sure if that’s what this guy is implying. 

3 hours ago, Success said:

I agree w/ a lot of this.  But I'm seeing "off days" and Allen combined a lot lately, and it begs the question:  what QB doesn't have 'em?

Even on Josh's bad days, he's still pretty great, imo. That's why his running is so awesome. The last 2 weeks, he hasn't been throwing quite as well, but he has made up for it w/ his legs.

Absolutely.  The guy can flat out run.  We aren’t even talking about running for an occasional first down.. Allen can run like Steve Young!  It’s to the point that we EXPECT around 50 or more rushing yards per game from him to compliment a pair of TD passes.  If he can continue this into the playoffs then the Bills will be quite dangerous.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

I am worried about this game. For one, the Hoodie. 

I realize we should have slammed the door shut last game. But also in last game, it required Josh and McKenzie making incredible play after incredible play to sustain drives. I hope josh has it in him again. I’d hate to lose to the pats led by Mac Jones who is a very Tua-esque kinda QB with better coaches

The oline has to step up and get the run game going to help, because your right Allen can’t keep doing it all. And our defense has to SLOW down the run 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

No chance the pats lost that game on purpose and had their starters go for 60 minutes…not sure if that’s what this guy is implying. 

It sounded like the expected talking point that Belichick is too smart to lose again against our sad one trick pony team (as some in the media like to describe  us)

Edited by goober

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

If not for the totally weather related issues in the first game, Josh would have had three consecutive great games against the Pats***. Ted Johnson should be concerned whether or not Mac Jones can put together a single good game against the Bills. 

It does make sense for the Pats to want that they would have to go to cinci right?

The pats probably are praying for the worst weather possible in hopes they can hang in the game and win by 1

28 minutes ago, Rumblinstumblin said:

Seen a lot of people doubting the Bills randomly on social media. Let's hope they shut them up

The legend of BB

Its a new day media types

10 hours ago, Logic said:

But it's definitely not gonna happen, as confirmed by multiple sources, so why waste your breath?

It would be like me talking all the time about how Scarlett Johannson needs to take my phone calls. I mean, she DOES, but it ain't gonna happen, so lets move on.

If we get a dome I will get Scarlett to take your phone call.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.