Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

2 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

The JA "very streaky" jab is silly. He can get into ruts, sure, but he's almost always huge in our wins and reliably a force to be gameplanned. He's an All-Pro caliber player.

Plus when all else fails he can run like a machine.

It's been rare JA ever cost us a game, and in the few times he has, he was the reason we were in the game in the first place.

I’ve seen enough of Josh to know that he has off days.  I’ve seen it mentioned on sports programs.  It’s not anything to try and hide and that’s ok.  If he plays a clean game then I don’t think the Pats have much of a chance this week.  If he throws a few picks and gives them an opening it may be curtains.  I think Josh is the key and there is no sugar coating it.  This is a game that Allen should establish himself in.  If Mac Jones isn’t even in Allen’s league then it should be quite evident on the field.. per the eye test in a playoff game.  When it really counts.

I am worried about this game. For one, the Hoodie. 

I realize we should have slammed the door shut last game. But also in last game, it required Josh and McKenzie making incredible play after incredible play to sustain drives. I hope josh has it in him again. I’d hate to lose to the pats led by Mac Jones who is a very Tua-esque kinda QB with better coaches

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I realize we should have slammed the door shut last game. But also in last game, it required Josh and McKenzie making incredible play after incredible play to sustain drives. I hope josh has it in him again. I’d hate to lose to the pats led by Mac Jones who is a very Tua-esque kinda QB with better coaches

We got this.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whoever does the morning show on Weei said the same thing 

Neither team matches up really well for the Pats. But I would think the pats would have a better shot at confusing Burrow and co, given that Burrow has never played them.

10 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

The D needs to step up. We can’t let the Pats just run the ball up and down the field.

The hope I have is that the run D has really played inspired recently, especially against the Jets. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Neither team matches up really well for the Pats. But I would think the pats would have a better shot at confusing Burrow and co, given that Burrow has never played them.

The D needs to step up. We can’t let the Pats just run the ball up and down the field.

The hope I have is that the run D has really played inspired recently, especially against the Jets. 

They can have 14 points and 3 throws as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I live in Cincinnati and the other reason the Pats should have preferred playing them is that Bengal defense is very inconsistent. It would not have given Jones the problems the Bills defense has given him this season.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, KeLLy1278 said:

I’ve seen enough of Josh to know that he has off days.  I’ve seen it mentioned on sports programs.  It’s not anything to try and hide and that’s ok.  If he plays a clean game then I don’t think the Pats have much of a chance this week.  If he throws a few picks and gives them an opening it may be curtains.  I think Josh is the key and there is no sugar coating it.  This is a game that Allen should establish himself in.  If Mac Jones isn’t even in Allen’s league then it should be quite evident on the field.. per the eye test in a playoff game.  When it really counts.

I agree w/ a lot of this.  But I'm seeing "off days" and Allen combined a lot lately, and it begs the question:  what QB doesn't have 'em?

Even on Josh's bad days, he's still pretty great, imo. That's why his running is so awesome. The last 2 weeks, he hasn't been throwing quite as well, but he has made up for it w/ his legs.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whoever does the morning show on Weei said the same thing 

The Bills have beat the Pats in 3 / 4 games.

What is so unbelievable?

5 minutes ago, Success said:

I agree w/ a lot of this.  But I'm seeing "off days" and Allen combined a lot lately, and it begs the question:  what QB doesn't have 'em?

Even on Josh's bad days, he's still pretty great, imo. That's why his running is so awesome. The last 2 weeks, he hasn't been throwing quite as well, but he has made up for it w/ his legs.

Exactly, even on "off days" he has several good drives and makes plays with his legs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

Not to single you out (you’re just the latest one) but I’m seeing this take a lot, and I don’t get it. I keep reading the Bills needed a “perfect” game, they needed no punts, they needed an amazing game from McKenzie and Josh….no they didn’t! They had the game in hand from pretty much the beginning. At no point we’re they really threatened, but for some reason people on here freak out because it’s the Pats and because the Bills didn’t win by 20+ points

This game will come down to execution and turnovers. Who can execute better? Who can create and avoid turnovers?  Who can hit good punts and kicks? Who tackles better? 

we can talk about scheme and playcalling and all that. But it doesn’t matter much.  These teams know each  other well. Just need to outplay them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.