Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Tomorrow and Friday will be almost as cold as Saturday.... I would hope they will practice outside...

I've wondered - do teams ever have a portion of practice outside to practice and get used to certain things in the elements - then go inside and finish practice with things that are easier to go over indoors.  Would have to do a bit of wardrobe changing but seems like that would give the best of both worlds.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

I've wondered - do teams ever have a portion of practice outside to practice and get used to certain things in the elements - then go inside and finish practice with things that are easier to go over indoors.  Would have to do a bit of wardrobe changing but seems like that would give the best of both worlds.

They practice outside on Fridays if the weather mimics what they expect on gameday 

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:
They practice outside on Fridays if the weather mimics what they expect on gameday 

Yeah - I was just wondering if teams would ever split the practice between inside/outside the same day - get the advantages of getting used to executing things in the weather outside and the advantages of going over things in climate controlled environment the same practice day

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

The bills have practiced outside throughout the season periodically for 50+ years

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

i know McDermott would never do this, but I would be tempted to ask our coaches to wait to interview until after the playoffs.

speculation on my part— but I thought Daboll last year was really distracted with interviewing leading up to the AFCCG, and we ended up getting totally outcoached. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i know McDermott would never do this, but I would be tempted to ask our coaches to wait to interview until after the playoffs.

speculation on my part— but I thought Daboll last year was really distracted with interviewing leading up to the AFCCG, and we ended up getting totally outcoached. 

Nah that is just Daboll doing his thing like usual.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm trying to go to this game Saturday, from Dallas. I lost my vaccination card and the only thing the state of texas can give me is a Immtrac Form that shows my immunizations when I get my booster on Wednesday. Any chance this works at Highmark or am I fooked?

6 minutes ago, DtownB2 said:

I'm trying to go to this game Saturday, from Dallas. I lost my vaccination card and the only thing the state of texas can give me is a Immtrac Form that shows my immunizations when I get my booster on Wednesday. Any chance this works at Highmark or am I fooked?

I'd call the Bills and ask but that is just me. 

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I'm flying in from Portland with my son. Its been a very long time since I've been to a night game in Buffalo. I really feel good about beating Mac Jones at home.

I'm staying off here for the week. Too many personal attack posts between many people. Stopped being a good place to have reasonable discourse a long time ago. 

Have a great week. Stay safe. Trust in Allen. Go Bills. 

I hear you. Just a shame it came to this.

Enjoy the game. Go Bills.

Re: vax card

Assume/if you have a photo of the original on phone. print it on a color printer and laminate at Staples, it would work. A lot of people laminated their originals. * my experience, I’d compare the card check to how a 50 yr old gets alcohol carded at a 7-11.

again, they are not too anal but I’d hate to come from Texas and hiccup. 

Edited by Since1981

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.