Bills Play Saturday Night at 8:15pm on CBS

Nextmanup

33 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

I think the wind dies down at night doesn’t it. 

Idk if you were joking but except for the storms that are real wind storms it typically does. It feels warmer at night because the wind slows down despite the temp dropping.  

33 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

Edited by SomeDudeAtHome
  • Like (+1) 1

Love the time slot. Had an offer from an old friend for his second ticket, but unfortunately, I’ll be in Disney with the family. Thankfully, being an 8:15 game, I won’t have to worry about being in the park during the game, I’ll just have to worry about waking up my kid by screaming in the hotel room!

Cbs has 2 games, so very likely the A team of Nantz and Rimo will do the Cowboys vs 49ers game. Who is CBS's B team? I'd assume thays who we will get for announcers.

Just checked according to 506sports it looks like our announcers are:

Ian Eagle

Charles Davis

Edited by Estro
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Not harder than correctly predicting a 62-5 final score.

Not so sure they'll be a pushover.

Pitts will get crushed IMO.

Its a mismatch on so many levels

1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

One nice thing about the Saturday game, we get an extra day of rest in probably playing KC the next week (although you could say KC gets a whole extra week of rest playing the Steelers in rd 1.)

We got to win the game on Saturday first buddy 😉

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

One nice thing about the Saturday game, we get an extra day of rest in probably playing KC the next week (although you could say KC gets a whole extra week of rest playing the Steelers in rd 1.)

TJ Watt will have something to say about that. Not saying they will win but won't be a pushover.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I can.  Watt breaks Mahomes leg on sack in first quarter.

yeah, that is probably the scenario.

That said, Pittsburgh is playing with house money. No expectations. Big Ben’s last dance. It wouldn’t surprise me if he mustered up some of the old magic and the defense kept them in this game. 

KC just absolutely smoked Pitt a few weeks ago. As weird as it sounds, I don’t think there is a chance they could repeat that. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Love the time slot. Had an offer from an old friend for his second ticket, but unfortunately, I’ll be in Disney with the family. Thankfully, being an 8:15 game, I won’t have to worry about being in the park during the game, I’ll just have to worry about waking up my kid by screaming in the hotel room!

Know a good sports bar in Disney? I’ll be in Hollywood studios that day!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.