1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I love people whining about how we’re going to lose the game and we need to fire everyone but then not only do we win we end up covering the spread loll

premature epicu-ulation  lmao

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ross Murdock said:

Checking in from Highmark Sideline Club here. Place is going crazy. These game day threads are an embarrassment of bi-polar comments from Bills "Fans". Many posts are like ranting's from angry 14 year olds. One second the Bills suck, the next they are heroes... Very odd.  The loyal Bills fans are at the games, not complaining about the weather, the stadium, or wanting to fire the entire coaching staff every other minute. Go Bills!! To top things off, the Pats lose!! . Swept by the Phins. What a day. Cheer up Bills posters.            

I wish people would stop reading so much into message boards. Please let me know what sports board in the pros or college that are not like this place. Heck, Alabama has been on the most dominant run in college football history and their fans are no different then here. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

He hasn't shown #2 ability all year. For two years now he has taken advantage of schemed throws and attention given to other WRs. His sideline catch ability has been great (until this game) but that isn’t a sufficient skill set to be a true #2 WR.

He has made plenty of super clutch plays this year…was very bad this game though for sure 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Loll I don’t think you can play that card when literally every win has been by 2+ scores.  We have dominated in all our wins we just can’t handle a temporary slim lead as fans 🤣

Please. An average offense would have had the lead on the Bills by the 3rd quarter. Jets have a rookie QB and their top 3 WRs are out.

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He hasn't shown #2 ability all year. For two years now he has taken advantage of schemed throws and attention given to other WRs. His sideline catch ability has been great (until this game) but that isn’t a sufficient skill set to be a true #2 WR.

Yup. Much like Singletary and Knox should’ve been cut. Lol. Fans be fans thank his not GMs 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.