1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, White Linen said:

This should be a total blow out.  I truly believe McD is a masterful leader but this team lacks execution discipline on offense and special teams.  

It’s concerning that they go down to the level of their competition every week. There’s no reason this shouldn’t be a blowout.

friggen team just can not ever put a total game together.   Haack is terrible right now,  but thats the least of our problems.    playing down to every terrible team,  and if the O plays like this next week,  its one and done.

not exactly sure whats going on with the balls to nobody.  Josh needs to step it up,  u dont want to go into the playoffs playing like this 2 weeks in a row.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

I would put Mitch in.  Josh isn’t there today; no sense in risking him getting hurt.

I sort of agree but do we want Josh going into the Play Offs off the back of a mess or do we want top give him a chance of finding his rhythm in the fourth?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.