Around the League week 18

YoloinOhio

Just now, Amaru523 said:

It looks like the Patriots game could determine whether or not we play the Pats or Chargers/Raiders. The Pats win, they play Cincy, they lose they play us. Anyone think they'd lose on purpose to play us instead of the Bengals? I heard a lot of talking heads this week picking the Bengals to go to the SB, and even though we've won 3 of the last 4 against them, old Bill still thinks he owns us. 

no  pats are still gonna fight for the division title

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

What happens if Steelers/Ravens tie?

both teams are eliminated

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I like the kc matchup for us and an easier matchup in week 1 much more than the alternative but I’m getting a lot of negative reactions when I post stuff like that 🤣

I’d much rather play KC than Titans. We lose 9 out of 10 times to Titans.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It would be weird if we end up with Chargers---didn't see that coming and I don't like the matchup only b/c they have a great QB who can win on his own.

Raiders/Patriots are much better opponents IMO.

He is a great QB that can win on his own but we have one of those too.  We also have a defense built to stop the pass.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.