Around the League week 18

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

KC’s defense looked poor again yesterday. They are no lock to escape WC week without their usual bye. What if they get the Chargers again? They could easily be outscored in that type of game. 

I like the kc matchup for us and an easier matchup in week 1 much more than the alternative but I’m getting a lot of negative reactions when I post stuff like that 🤣

1 minute ago, Vertig0 said:

Personally for me, I'd rather have the Steelers win so that the Raiders/Chargers game has meaning for the Raiders. Given I'd rather play the Raiders in the first round, if the Steelers/Raiders win, we play Raiders. 

If the Ravens win, Raiders clinch playoffs and likely rest starters, meaning increased likelihood of Chargers win, and thus we play the Chargers next week. 

My same feel on bolded. 

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

The tie scenario is possible regardless of who wins the Ravens game.

just wild. I guess a Pitts win though makes it super interesting.  If the Raiders and Chargers both tie in that game they both get in.  Not sure I've ever seen this scenario before. 

3 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Baltimore should start calling time outs

Oh Ray-Ray

Edit: meant to agree with Boco re the timeouts and then Ray Ray dropped that ball. Zero attention span, haha. 

Edited by Vertig0

It looks like the Patriots game could determine whether or not we play the Pats or Chargers/Raiders. The Pats win, they play Cincy, they lose they play us. Anyone think they'd lose on purpose to play us instead of the Bengals (this is assuming the Bills are crushing the Jets)? I heard a lot of talking heads this week picking the Bengals to go to the SB, and even though we've won 3 of the last 4 against them, old Bill still thinks he owns us. 

Edited by Amaru523

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.