1/9/22 Week 18 Gameday Bills vs. Jets Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Tua is 2-0 against the Pats***

Belicheat  doesn’t have a good record in MIAMI 

that is a historical fact 

Yep know that well, NE still isn’t losing to Miami today nor is Cleveland beating Cle. 

6 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Is anyone watching ESPN right now?  Rex Ryan did a film breakdown of how great Edmunds is.  I wonder who is right?  Rex or TwoBillDrive?  Rex's emphasized how he can cover multiple gaps against the rush and how good he is in coverage.

Shows like that are designed to sell the product.  Everyone is great.

They don't do a ton of pieces showing unacceptable errors from a single player, do they?

That's just not how they promote the product.

6 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Is anyone watching ESPN right now?  Rex Ryan did a film breakdown of how great Edmunds is.  I wonder who is right?  Rex or TwoBillDrive?  Rex's emphasized how he can cover multiple gaps against the rush and how good he is in coverage.

and yet, we have ‘brilliant football minds’ here who want to trade him..🤦‍♂️🤬🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

probably TwoBillsDrive.

11 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I wouldn’t put much stock into anything that buffoon has to say.

• Thank you (+1) 1

A tale of two teams:

One, playing out the string on their 11th straight non-playoff season. Pinning their hopes on a so-far-not-too-impressive rookie quarterback that they had to settle for after messing up the chance to select Trevor Lawrence, who they only needed to pick in the first place because they ruined their PREVIOUS savior 1st round QB via epic mismanagement (with an assist to mono). Ownership that many fans despise, a GM approaching the hot seat, and a head coach that hasn't exactly given the fans many reasons for optimism. 

The other, having clinched their fourth playoff berth in the past five seasons and looking to clinch their second straight division title, riding the rocket arm and dangerous legs of their once-in-a-generation franchise quarterback and their consistently excellent defense. Deep pocketed owners, an excellent front office led by last year's AP Executive of the year, a tremendous coaching staff, and a winning culture give this team an exceptionally bright present and future.

I sure am glad that my team is the one described in the second paragraph, and that the team described in the first paragraph plays in our division.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Man...most of the early window games SUCK.

I know they all have implications on the Bills' playoff seeding, but still: Woof.

Backup QBs and playoff-eliminated teams galore.

To be fair, they’d probably say the same about Bills-Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Shows like that are designed to sell the product.  Everyone is great.

They don't do a ton of pieces showing unacceptable errors from a single player, do they?

That's just not how they promote the product.

By why pick Edmunds when there are loads of great players to talk about? :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.