NFL Schedule maps - week 18 - Central California is now Bills Country?

Matt_In_NH

I noticed this earlier this year. CBS still seems to be carrying the majority of AFC games, and Fox the majority of NFC games, but every so often CBS carries an NFC game vice versa. I think I noticed when the WFT at Buffalo game was on CBS and should have been on Fox (as WFT was the road team).

I’m sorry if this has been asked already, but when/why the shift in coverage?

Just hear me out. During the offseason, Josh should campaign across the country in order to win over all the other fan bases. He'll put on a live throwing show with musical performances and make up childhood stories about the local area as if he has some kind of tie to that region.

By summer's end, the whole country will be Bills country and all Bills fans will get a chance to watch the games on their TV.

1 hour ago, slipkid said:

I noticed this earlier this year. CBS still seems to be carrying the majority of AFC games, and Fox the majority of NFC games, but every so often CBS carries an NFC game vice versa. I think I noticed when the WFT at Buffalo game was on CBS and should have been on Fox (as WFT was the road team).

I’m sorry if this has been asked already, but when/why the shift in coverage?

I live in Clovis suburb of Fresno. JA being local about 45 mins away and that they cover on sports all FS alum in NFL and Fresno area kids in NFL. It’s Raiders /Niners split here but Bills certainly are well followed due to JA and Bills success. When I’m out with my Bills gear on always get a wave or go Bills. Think it’s combo of being local and Bills are good and exciting to watch. 

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Just hear me out. During the offseason, Josh should campaign across the country in order to win over all the other fan bases. He'll put on a live throwing show with musical performances and make up childhood stories about the local area as if he has some kind of tie to that region.

By summer's end, the whole country will be Bills country and all Bills fans will get a chance to watch the games on their TV.

Until he gets cancelled, when a petty Pats fan does some sleuthing and figures out that Josh couldn't have won pie eating contests (featuring the local specialty) in every state of the union when he was 8 years old.

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Until he gets cancelled, when a petty Pats fan does some sleuthing and figures out that Josh couldn't have won pie eating contests (featuring the local specialty) in every state of the union when he was 8 years old.

........ or could he?

That Pats***** fan would get "cancelled" first. I guarantee it.

29 minutes ago, AmishRifle said:

They flexed us for this?

AFCE was flexed because AFCE Championship is still in contention.

Personally I hate it and since I am type who would fly 2nd half of year with "no change" tickets I'd not do it now since game might be moved.

NFL does not seem to care now that political pressure was put on to show locally non-sold out games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.