Week 18 JETS at BILLS Uniform reveal

I like the fact that they are minimizing the all blues and all reds. I think they only wore each combination once. It seems like all whites (current/throwback) early in the year and then blue over white later in the year was mostly worn. All home playoff games should be blue over white IMHO.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

All homeplayoff games should be blue over white IMHO.

All home games should be blue over white IMHO.

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

It’s funny how the pants, when hanging on the wall like that, look like pajama bottoms. Where can I get some?  They would be perfect for my trip to Walmart later. 

‘Twas thinking the same thing 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

All home games should be blue over white IMHO.

I actually like the fact that the Bills mix it up with the uniforms for home games. Early in the year when its hot out it makes sense to wear to white. Just no all blues and reds for me. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, corta765 said:

Watch them come out with Red Helmet Shells and the place go bonkers.

They should save that for the playoffs

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

I like the fact that they are minimizing the all blues and all reds. I think they only wore each combination once. It seems like all whites (current/throwback) early in the year and then blue over white later in the year was mostly worn. All home playoff games should be blue over white IMHO.

Are the Bills obligated to wear the all red uniforms at least once during the season, or could they just choose not to wear them at all?

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

They should save that for the playoffs

Are the Bills obligated to wear the all red uniforms at least once during the season, or could they just choose not to wear them at all?

I don't know. If they are going to wear the red jerseys I wonder why they can't wear the white pants. Red over white would look good IMHO.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I don't know. If they are going to wear the red jerseys I wonder why they can't wear the white pants. Red over white would look good IMHO.

During training camp, Josh Allen was mic'd up and he was wearing the red jersey with white pants.

He said to one of the trainers that they should wear that combo for one of the games, and the trainer said that they can't because they would get in trouble. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

I don't know if it was the snow, the angle of the early January sun or what; but the blues seemed to really pop on the TeeVee last week.  Best look in the NFL.

I thought the exact same thing.

The traditional home uni is the best in the league.

I like the Packers a lot but gets 2nd place because the helmets don’t quite match the pants.   Very noticeable sometimes and it really bugs me. 

11 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I thought the exact same thing.

The traditional home uni is the best in the league.

I like the Packers a lot but gets 2nd place because the helmets don’t quite match the pants.   Very noticeable sometimes and it really bugs me. 

The Bills uniforms are up there minus the all blues and reds but the Raiders have the best uniforms in the league IMHO. Silver and black is a nice look. Also I would put the Chargers powder blues ahead of the Bills. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.