MNF: Browns at Steelers

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i don’t know. Steelers have like 3 possession receivers, a RB that looks like a young Najeh Davenport, and a mediocre line. They are going to need an infusion of a lot more talent beyond the QB position. 

Browns though have no excuse— they have probably equivalent offensive talent and similar to scheme to Indy.

The WR are not bad for Pitt.   The TE Freiermuth  and Harris RB are rookies and are very good.  The C and left side of the O line are green.  They have hope for a good future.  A solid veteran can get them into the playoffs.  

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s actually so bad that I’m interested. 

I’m with you. Only so many of these games left this year. We all hope the Bills go on a huge run to the Super Bowl and win a championship, but eventually we’ll be begging for live games. Even the bad ones. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Baker has to be one of the worst QBs I’ve ever seen. If I’m the coach I just abandon the passing game and I run Chubb and Hunt all game. 

Not a fan of his but I will give him credit for playing thru that labrum injury.  Imagine trying to throw a football accurately when you can’t extend your left arm for counterbalance or move your left shoulder much!  No way to stay accurate like that.  He could have just went and had surgery but who do they have as a back up ?   Tough situation.  He gets next year to see if he can repair his career. Also with head coaches like Hugh , who may be the biggest idiot ever as ahead coach, how can a qb succeed ?.  

Just now, DrPJax said:

Not a fan of his but I will give him credit for playing thru that labrum injury.  Imagine trying to throw a football accurately when you can’t extend your left arm for counterbalance or move your left shoulder much!  No way to stay accurate like that.  He could have just went and had surgery but who do they have as a back up ?   Tough situation.  He gets next year to see if he can repair his career. Also with head coaches like Hugh , who may be the biggest idiot ever as ahead coach, how can a qb succeed ?.  

Why is he playing tonight? If the browns consider him their long term QB, they shelf him and get the surgery as soon as they were eliminated. They are paying Keenum 6 million.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Consider this— the biggest play of this game was Clowney throwing a shoe.

Baker wasn’t going to leave a teammate on the hook

which moving company is going to sign Baker for a national ad campaign?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, FormerlyPT5P said:

I bet there's plenty of quarterbacks that would thrive on a team like the Browns. If built right Tannehill's and Garappolo's and Wentz's can do just fine, instead we got teams swinging for the fences on a generational quarterbacks to turn around a Lions caliber roster 

I was thinking watching Matt Ryan yesterday, that a team that has a lot of pieces but missing a QB should try to acquire him. Dum Penalty aside he is still very good.  A team like the Broncos. Everyone wondering about Rogers, Deshaun J, Russel Wilson or trying to draft a stud might do just as well with Ryan. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.