Raiders CB Nate Hobbs arrested for DUI

BuffaloBills1998

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

The article does say the police were called because of a person sleeping in a parked car. And that the charge is a misdemeanor. 

So he may not have been driving at all.

Yeah, Bruce Smith was just taking a snooze at an intersection as well. 

3 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

You would think that the League or Team would set up a ride service so these idiots wouldn't do this and bring this bad PR.

Billions of $$ but penny pinching minds. :(

The NFL has this exact service.  Below article is from 2013.  Recently hear Keyshawn Johnson say this or similar ride service is still active. Many Teams also have local Uber deal where team will pay, so player doesn’t have to wait if the deluxe ride service is delayed.

http://m.thepostgame.com/features/201304/nfl-players-worry-about-privacy-when-using-car-service

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 2:49 PM, NewEra said:

This is ridiculous. Vegas is no crazier than NYC, LA, Miami or New Orleans.  Big cities are big cities. I’ve worked in the “industry” in LV for 21 years.  No DUIs.  Never done any drugs not named weed.  Never banged a hooker.  Never even been in a car accident. All of this stuff, minus gambling, is in every big city.  Mayock signs the wrong “people” not players.  

Born and raised in Vegas (41 years on Monday) and yup! Preach brother!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

How soon before Reid signs this guy in KC or is the excessive speed and a DUI not enough for Reid?  

Maybe if he had an Uzi in the front seat along with the DUI and the speed - Reid and KC would be his spot.

Guys a complete Jackwagon after everything that has happened in that town with Ruggs to do the same thing.

• Like (+1) 3

On 1/3/2022 at 10:20 PM, Saint Doug said:

Yeah, Bruce Smith was just taking a snooze at an intersection as well. 

Drive through takeout windows are becoming very popular for this.  Unscientific research on my part shows donut shops have the most to gain from reporting this activity. 🤔

"There he is, officer, slumped against the wheel.  Now that's a dozen glazed?"

4 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

After Ruggs and his own DUI .. Hobbs now gets tagged doing 110 MPH (somehow not reckless driving) .. Vegas is a bad town for young men with excess cash

Is alcohol only available in Vegas?

Maybe the number of incidents is indicative of the character of player they are selecting.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Join us @ Moondoggies for the game!! 

I watched the game from my brand new spa last weekend and NOW I have to watch every game for the rest of my life from it. It's no coincidence that the greatest offensive performance in the history of the NFL happened. 🤣 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious. 

Make sure you take care of Megan though as I'm sure she's working behind the bar tomorrow night. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

I watched the game from my brand new spa last weekend and NOW I have to watch every game for the rest of my life from it. It's no coincidence that the greatest offensive performance in the history of the NFL happened. 🤣 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious. 

Make sure you take care of Megan though as I'm sure she's working behind the bar tomorrow night. 

That’s a long time to be in the spa.  Make sure you get out for a few minutes here and there!  I’ve seen countless folks pass out and crack their heads on the ground from being in the hot tub too long!  But I’m sure you know that 😃 

Funny you say that, meagan just messaged up asking if she should save our seats.  Been going there every sunday for 11 years now. I’m sure we’ve probably run into each other

These guys got it all money, physical talent, and a life ahead of them if they keep their noses clean that even one on earth would die to have & all's they have to do is use their head but they seem to have a total lack of common sense !! 

And apparently do not learn from others mistakes WTH was he thinking ???

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.