Raiders CB Nate Hobbs arrested for DUI

BuffaloBills1998

What happen in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Whoever though it was a good idea of all franchises the Raiders and Vegas, I mean what could go wrong?

3 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

After Ruggs this is a bad look.  

No just Ruggs, throw in Gruden and the fist rd draft pick they had to release for posting a gun laden threatening video.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, WMDman said:

between him, ruggs. arnette and gruden the move to vegas is looking GREAT!

With all that drama and the lack of talent left in that roster the fact that the Raiders are a "win and in" for the playoffs is astounding. 

Rich Bisaccia seems to have earned his paycheck this year.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

What happen in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Whoever though it was a good idea of all franchises the Raiders and Vegas, I mean what could go wrong?

No just Ruggs, throw in Gruden and the fist rd draft pick they had to release for posting a gun laden threatening video.

Gruden didnt have allegations of substance abuse that i recall.. 

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The article does say the police were called because of a person sleeping in a parked car. And that the charge is a misdemeanor. 

So he may not have been driving at all.

That does not matter, you can still be charged with a DUI under these circumstances. 

• Vomit 1

Just now, coloradobillsfan said:

That does not matter, you can still be charged with a DUI under these circumstances. 

Yeah, I know. But sleeping it off in your car is not the same thing, ethically speaking, as actually driving drunk. And it's not as bad from a team discipline / NFL stand point. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Exactly, and this is why putting a team in Las Vegas was a dumb idea

I'd think that gambling was a much bigger concern than drinking. There's drinking going on in every major city. (New Orleans, Miami, Nashville....dare I say....BUFFALO)

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Exactly, and this is why putting a team in Las Vegas was a dumb idea

This is ridiculous. Vegas is no crazier than NYC, LA, Miami or New Orleans.  Big cities are big cities. I’ve worked in the “industry” in LV for 21 years.  No DUIs.  Never done any drugs not named weed.  Never banged a hooker.  Never even been in a car accident. All of this stuff, minus gambling, is in every big city.  Mayock signs the wrong “people” not players.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

With all that drama and the lack of talent left in that roster the fact that the Raiders are a "win and in" for the playoffs is astounding. 

Rich Bisaccia seems to have earned his paycheck this year.

I doubt the raiders get passed the chargers. Carr looked like crap against the colts and technically they should’ve lost after he threw the 2nd INT. They’re going to be in trouble against LA

44 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Yeah, I know. But sleeping it off in your car is not the same thing, ethically speaking, as actually driving drunk. And it's not as bad from a team discipline / NFL stand point. 

Yea I know people who realized they had too much to drink and slept it off in their car but if it was parked on street it will be looked at differently.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.